New... Sorta?

Well I am new to competition battling and this is a new account. However, I have done one tournament a few years ago when I was just starting to get really into battling. I haven't entered a tournament since then even though I've gotten a lot better equipment and strengthened my collection a bit. I wish I could enter more tournaments but unfortunately I live in Wisconsin, Milwaukee in particular, and I haven't seen really any tournaments here or around the Chicago area. Hopefully later or next year will have more tournaments around here because a friend and I were really looking forward to entering some together. Thanks for reading my little rant and I hope to be more active in the community, thanks! ^-^
Welcome to the WBO!!! Or welcome back if you were already a member before. We can always use another competitive member in the community. I can definitely relate to not having tournaments close to me, I live in Maine, seemingly the worst state to be a competitive blader in (I am the only active member in it, lol). Check out this forum to see if there are any other active members in your area
www.worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America
Sign up on the map (top of screen) too and check for members that way. I hope you guys can get something going. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about anything, especially the new generation of beys, Beyblade Burst!
Welcome to the WBO! I too don't get tournaments in my area. And as far as I know there has never been a single tourney in Colorado. Trust me. Your not alone
Welcome to the WBO, Arcenic!

Well, seems like Zoroaste said everything needed, so just feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat Smile
Then you're sorta familiar with this place an I sorta wanna welcome ya here though I will...

Welcome to the wbo, have fun mmkay.