New Member Here ~ Interested in Events

Hello,

I have been Beyblading for about 2 years now but not many of my local friends are not into it. I have been looking online for local events or tournaments but haven't found any so far. Anyone on here have any advice for a kid my age (10) who wants to start up a club? Online is cool but I want something in person too.

Happy Blading - iLetitRip
welcome to WBO friend! which city/contry you're from? i can help you to find a WBO event in your area [if there is one].
Hey iLetItRip! (can I call you iLIP?)

Where do you live? You can go to the main page and see if there are any events planned around, or you can go to the top of the page and search on the BeyMap for those near you! Smile

A club? Hmm... I would say try the BeyMap to find some active people near you!

If you need any help or have any questions, please feel free to PM Smile
Hey there - I live in the north western part of Kentucky in the USA - been looking under events but so far nothing came up :-)
Hey, welcome to the site. You definitely came to the best place to try to find people in your area. It totally makes sense to want to meet people to actually BeyBattle hah. However, for security purposes, I really advise you against meeting up with single people and instead to try to attend one of our approved events. At least there will be several people there.

In any case, the first step is to post in the topic dedicated to your area. You will be able to find that in the WBO General forum. Depending on where you live, there might even already be frequent tournaments happening, but if not, one of you guys living in your region will need to take the initiative to host an event.
Okay thank you Kai-V I will go over that way and check things out. I agree about the meeting of people. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!