New London blader, here to say hi!

Hi there, I'm Clara from London (obviously lol) and I'm a college student at the moment studying Video Game Engineering. At first I was slightly shy to join up and introduce myself seeing as I'm one of the older bladers out there.

Anyway I finally convinced myself to sign up and say hi there and hello to you all because I want to get back into beyblade competitively. I was a runner up in the world championships when they first came to England and I really enjoyed myself. I want to get back into the community, get involved and make friends.

So anyway, no more rambling. Hello to you all and I'm really excited to get to know you. Joyful_2

- Clara
Welcome! Glad to see yet another user from London!

(Also, the title was so similar to this: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-A-Londoner-Appears I was so confused)
(Sep. 02, 2015  7:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Welcome! Glad to see yet another user from London!

(Also, the title was so similar to this: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-A-Londoner-Appears I was so confused)

I didn't even notice that but I can see why it'd cause confusion. Maybe I should change it?
Looking at the map, there's quite a few London-ers on here, though I don't know how active they are lol.
We actually just had a tournament in London! You can get in touch with the London community here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-London-U...val-Thread

Thread title is fine Smile
Hmph, interesting. although greetings and welcome to the wbo, please do enjoy your stay!
(Sep. 02, 2015  7:29 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Hmph, interesting. although greetings and welcome to the wbo, please do enjoy your stay!

Thanks, man. I see you make games too. I'll be sure to check them out when I can download them to my new PC, at the moment I'm stuck with a crappy Macbook.
Welcome to the WBO!!! Wow, there must be quite a few London bladers now. Enjoy your tournaments, I am super jealous (I live in Maine, US where there are none). Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, especially about Burst.
Hey there fellow Londoner!
I'm also a university student in London at the moment, so if you think you're one of the older bladers out there, you're mistaken Grin
We have plenty of events planned, so if you have some time on your hands and fancy joining us, please do! Next one is planned for the 19th of September.

Plus runner-up in the world championships? Wow, that must have been plastics! Ye back then...

And @[Bey Brad] I was confused at the title too. Since when did London suddenly get all these bladers? Grin
Welcome to the WBO Clara! Hope you enjoy your stay!

I guess this adds another to the Londoner community!

Feel free to PM anytime Wink
(Sep. 02, 2015  7:55 PM)ClaraM Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2015  7:29 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Hmph, interesting. although greetings and welcome to the wbo, please do enjoy your stay!

Thanks, man. I see you make games too. I'll be sure to check them out when I can download them to my new PC, at the moment I'm stuck with a crappy Macbook.

[Image: neji_and_gai_stare_down_by_naruhinauntil...4u3kfz.gif]

Something tells me we'll get along great! Also what year Macbook?~

who welcomes someone with "hmph"? lol
(Sep. 02, 2015  10:17 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2015  7:55 PM)ClaraM Wrote:

It's late 2008 Macbook Pro. It's seriously showing it's age right now. It's gotten to the point that I use my phone (that runs on Android) for everything I do because it can't do the simplest task without lagging for minutes on end or crashing lol.

I was just going to buy and new laptop or PC but it'd be cheaper and more efficient to just build my own. At least then I'll get the specs I want and can just upgrade them when it needs it.

We probably will get along great, although most of my projects aren't allowed to be shared via Uni rules. Sucks I have no pals that aren't online that I can program with.
(Sep. 02, 2015  10:29 PM)ClaraM Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2015  10:17 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2015  7:55 PM)ClaraM Wrote: Thanks, man. I see you make games too. I'll be sure to check them out when I can download them to my new PC, at the moment I'm stuck with a crappy Macbook.

It's late 2008 Macbook Pro. It's seriously showing it's age right now. It's gotten to the point that I use my phone (that runs on Android) for everything I do because it can't do the simplest task without lagging for minutes on end or crashing lol.

I was just going to buy and new laptop or PC but it'd be cheaper and more efficient to just build my own. At least then I'll get the specs I want and can just upgrade them when it needs it.

We probably will get along great, although most of my projects aren't allowed to be shared via Uni rules. Sucks I have no pals that aren't online that I can program with.

Ah! I see, I can understand now. That thing will nearly be a decade old soon, it's impressive you actually held it for so long honestly. Congrats, PC building. I wish I knew more about it honestly.

I understand having to keep a project silent for a number of reasons so it's relatable in my eyes.

(Sep. 02, 2015  10:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

who welcomes someone with "hmph"? lol

Only Meta madness does~
What a time to be in London! just as we are getting back on our feet! Welcome!
Hey welcome. Don't be shy because you think your older because a lot of his community is an older demographic!