New Jersey tournaments

I am setting up a tournament in Belleville/Essex county around the beginning of October (I’m waiting on mail). I need 4 people to confirm interest before I can take the organizers quiz."
I'm definitely in for New Jersey tournaments.
I take an interest in participating in such events
I wish there was a tournement in van buren county maybe someone could make one?
I am 100% interested and willing!
I'd be interested in early November tournaments. I don't think it's very realistic to plan for early October considering how long it takes to grade them. If it is in October, I probably won't go, but November is fine with me.
Im interested but they aren't gonna review the test right away, what citrus said Early November might work
I am willing to join. Im a super noob and need some peeps to help me learn. I am from Albany NY
Thank you for the interest everyone. I’m aiming for the 20th. I won’t be available on Friday.
Saturday would work better for me. Sunday I work all day Uncertain
(Sep. 20, 2019  11:32 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I'd be interested in early November tournaments. I don't think it's very realistic to plan for early October considering how long it takes to grade them. If it is in October, I probably won't go, but November is fine with me.

How long will it take? I’ve been waiting for a grade for most of October now. I’ve sent messages to committee members and I’ve had no help.
(Oct. 30, 2019  5:52 AM)Roh’bel Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2019  11:32 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I'd be interested in early November tournaments. I don't think it's very realistic to plan for early October considering how long it takes to grade them. If it is in October, I probably won't go, but November is fine with me.

How long will it take? I’ve been waiting for a grade for most of October now. I’ve sent messages to committee members and I’ve had no help.

It took almost exactly one month for them to grade it and fr KJ to go over revisions with me, but there might be a longer waiting list at this time, so you never know.
(Oct. 30, 2019  5:55 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2019  5:52 AM)Roh’bel Wrote: How long will it take? I’ve been waiting for a grade for most of October now. I’ve sent messages to committee members and I’ve had no help.

It took almost exactly one month for them to grade it and fr KJ to go over revisions with me, but there might be a longer waiting list at this time, so you never know.
Whoa. Ok thanks for the info. I thought there was something wrong with my account.
(Oct. 30, 2019  5:56 AM)Roh’bel Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2019  5:55 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It took almost exactly one month for them to grade it and fr KJ to go over revisions with me, but there might be a longer waiting list at this time, so you never know.
Whoa. Ok thanks for the info. I thought there was something wrong with my account.

A slight correction, I forgot August was 2 months after June ?, so it took almost exactly 2 months for my Quiz to get reviewed. The worst part about it is that I was on vacation, so I was always checking when I had the chance, and I returned from the trip 2 weeks before I noticed that KJ had mentioned and quoted me on the thread that is made automatically upon submission. Then, we were doing the revisions for about an hour or 2, and I got the Organizer Role later that night.
I am now an organizer! I will start a tournament announcement soon!
My first tournament proposal is up for review!