[United States] East Coast Cosmos

(Jun. 22, 2019  7:52 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2019  7:37 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: There are no Dates on the 23rd that are Wednesday in the upcoming 3 months. What month is this happening?
Sorry I meant the 25th

On a Weekday? What time will it happen?

Also, how did the Tournament go?
(Jun. 22, 2019  7:55 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2019  7:52 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Sorry I meant the 25th

On a Weekday? What time will it happen?

Is there any time that works for you? Also I got the date wrong again... oof, it’s now on the 27th
(Jun. 22, 2019  8:03 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2019  7:55 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: On a Weekday? What time will it happen?

Is there any time that works for you? Also I got the date wrong again... oof, it’s now on the 27th

The thing is i dont have any good MFB's, Oooooof
(May. 27, 2019  5:41 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 27, 2019  5:12 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I just judged a third of a tournament today and the clicking was p. bad. It was ghastly.

Also your logo is well done, nice.

Yeah, that’s why I prefer not to let others try out my launchers, but I’ll let them launch a couple times with it if they’re polite. Honestly, it doesn’t matter as long as the launcher isn’t damaged. Also, thanks for the logo compliment. I legit made it in Google Slides xD.
Citrus, let me in on the team.
TH3_BeybladeZen You don't go to tournaments, though, so sorry.
Do we have to join via discord, and like, what do you guys mostly do? You said you meet up occasionally? I'm in Bmore.
I could make a mild combo if you want
(Aug. 27, 2019  12:02 AM)Chessmaster Chi Wrote: Do we have to join via discord, and like, what do you guys mostly do? You said you meet up occasionally? I'm in Bmore.

We really just talk on Discord, but also a bit on this thread. So far, we haven't had any meetups, but some of us have been together in tournaments.
(Aug. 26, 2019  11:52 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: TH3_BeybladeZen You don't go to tournaments, though, so sorry.
You dont know that.
I could be there in secret. Or maybe you just dont know what I look like and I never mentioned its me. 
Ever thought of that? Eh? Eh?  Wink
(Aug. 27, 2019  12:30 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  11:52 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: TH3_BeybladeZen You don't go to tournaments, though, so sorry.
You dont know that.
I could be there in secret. Or maybe you just dont know what I look like and I never mentioned its me. 
You need to sign in with your WBO account, so unless you have another account, you haven't gone to any tournaments.
(Aug. 27, 2019  12:30 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
You dont know that.

Your profile doesn't show anything yet, but neither does mine, to be fair. But they're for different reasons. You don't go to tournaments, and I just got to the tournament scene a couple months ago.
(Aug. 27, 2019  12:44 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  12:30 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: You dont know that.

Your profile doesn't show anything yet, but neither does mine, to be fair. But they're for different reasons. You don't go to tournaments, and I just got to the tournament scene a couple months ago.
CURSE YOU WBO! Well i tried.  Uncertain XD
Hello everyone. I'm a fellow bey fan that lives in New York and I'm looking for a team to join. I'm pretty good and I'm a good team player
(Aug. 29, 2019  8:09 AM)Arcane Blader Wrote: Hello everyone. I'm a fellow bey fan that lives in New York and I'm looking for a team to join. I'm pretty good and I'm a good team player

Pm him
Guys stay safe hurricane might hit you guys PLEASE stay safe
(snipped by DC)
Welp i’m out raiton perm ban me on dis for no reason
(Dec. 04, 2019  1:21 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: Welp i’m out raiton perm ban me on dis for no reason

Oof, okay then.
Please keep intra-team drama off the WBO thread.
(Dec. 04, 2019  1:52 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Please keep intra-team drama off the WBO thread.

Can’t contact him any other way so sorry
Can I join ? Im team leader of Lightstrike Libras

Met all the Requirements
May I join ? I qualify

Member of Lightstrike Libras
(Mar. 15, 2020  2:06 AM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: Can I join ?   Im team leader of Lightstrike Libras

Met all the Requirements

I'll see what I can do, the leader is currently absent as he is getting ready to move south east coast. So you'll have to wait some months. Thank you in advance for your cooperation! We/I will get to you in DMs ASAP!

(Mar. 15, 2020  2:41 PM)AjBlader2100 Wrote: May I join ?    I qualify

Member of Lightstrike Libras

I'll see what I can do, the leader is currently absent as he is getting ready to move south east coast. So you'll have to wait some months. Thank you in advance for your cooperation! We/I will get to you in DMs ASAP!
BladerJayCraft I already got that covered Wink