New Digimon Game

Does anyone have the new Digimon Game? Since I'm kinda getting into it, I wouldn't mind buying it if its a good game. I'm going to check Gamespot too, but sometimes its better to ask people and not just rely on one source. Please Tell me if you know anything.

P.S. I want to get it for the Playstation 2
I think I saw some people talking about this ... you mean the DS one, right?
Digimon World Dawn/Dusk for DS? Not much better than the original Digimon World DS. If you didn't like the first one, don't bother. But if you do, this game will give you more of what you like.

Digimon Data Squad for the PS2? Ehh... it's got some weird Galaxy Evolution System, and it seems like nothing more than a vehicle for the new dub.
No not the one for DS, I heard good things for that, but I'm talking about the one for Playstion 2.
lol'ing at the fact that games are still coming out for PS2

not that I mind, I like the PS2 a lot
Tamer Brad Wrote:lol'ing at the fact that games are still coming out for PS2

not that I mind, I like the PS2 a lot

Yes I kind of like the fact they are still making games, because then it allows more time for people like myself to convert to the PS3. Playstation 2 is still good, but obviously I would rather have a PS3 lol.
I can't help you with the PS2 version, but get the DS one!
G Wrote:I can't help you with the PS2 version, but get the DS one!

Yeah I just heard from reviews that the PS2 Version stinks. I need to get a DS first though lol....
From what I know the DS one is great.

However the PS2 one is general anime liscensed game carp.
Yeah, I bought it thinking it was gonna be good, but I barely made it through the first area before I realized it was one of those games. I gave it to my little brother, who loves it. XD