[LAS VEGAS NEVADA, USA] Tournament Discussion

Poll: When should the next tournament be? What works best for you?

Saturday, June 25th
69.23%
Sunday, June 26th
30.77%
Total: 100% 52 vote(s)
(Apr. 10, 2014  3:07 AM)The Bishop Wrote: Black♧Jack , Why don't you PM a mod and ask them if its a good idea to start a new general interest thread for Las Vegas.

Otherwise your just spamming this thread.

Hey i want it to know if theres a club still
(May. 07, 2011  6:45 PM)Half Nail Wrote: Hi Las Vegas Bladers! I'm using this thread to get users on board for any future tournaments.

[There are currently no more events.]

This is a very late response but presuming you are still an active blader I'd be down for Las Vegas tournaments.

If there aren't any qualifed organizers for tournaments I might try to become one
I visit Las Vegas maybe 1-2 times a year to visit my grandpa. He's pretty into beyblade and from what I've seen there was a decent park for hosting not too far (Maybe around Paradise? I'm not familiar with the area). Once I get into hosting and I'm ever visiting there i'll put a notification up in this thread if I can host. Good luck to any future organizers around this area :^)
(May. 20, 2022  2:24 AM)Cindercast Wrote: I visit Las Vegas maybe 1-2 times a year to visit my grandpa. He's pretty into beyblade and from what I've seen there was a decent park for hosting not too far (Maybe around Paradise? I'm not familiar with the area). Once I get into hosting and I'm ever visiting there i'll put a notification up in this thread if I can host. Good luck to any future organizers around this area :^
Hope so then. I do have a little club at my school so maybe I can get some of my friends to come too. A club is cool but I wanna increase my rank and meet new bladers.