New Beyblade Reviewer here!!

Hey guys! Were phantom bladers. We are a team and are dedicated bladers. We have a youtube called PhantomBladers, but its a new channel and has many quality videos. Not trying to get you guys to subscribe, but we have many takara tomy unboxings of 4d, bb96 deck sets, normal mf beyblades, and zero g. Please just check us out! Okay about us. We are a team and we each have are bey. Mine is aquila aka Phantom Aquila. MY friends is sagittario! If you would like to battle us, the closest thing you can do is go to our youtube and in the comments request a battle. Check our collection out to see our parts. Thanks! Our channel name is PhantomBladers. Hope you check us out, because we are true bladers who started in 2010 and are still having fun with beyblade! Request battles or videos to us, and we will try to give you a shoutout!

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=phantombl...s&uploaded= thats a link!
Hi PhantomBladers! Welcome to the WBO!
Thanks man! i will check ur channel out!

welcom man
Darkleone4 and I are the two people that make videos for PhantomBladers. Thanks for checking out our channel!

Thanks for sharing the video, Pegasus!
Welcome to the WBO! Have FUN!Grin Make sure to read the rules in the message Kai-V sent youSmile