Poll: Is this good?

Yes
87.50%
No
12.50%
Total: 100% 24 vote(s)
(Jan. 28, 2020  3:05 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2020  3:03 AM)Nik P. Wrote: Ok nvm don’t have a 3-D printer

You can always go to a website(such as shapeways) that will print it for you if you pay them to do so.

Yea but I’m pretty sure my parents will say no ?
(Jan. 29, 2020  2:35 AM)Victoryblue2 Wrote: How much does it cost

The cost depends on how pricy the printer is. You’re not getting the beyblade, you’re suggesting designs for him to make.

(Jan. 29, 2020  2:40 AM)The Rex Wrote:

The cost depends on how pricy the printer is. You’re not getting the beyblade, you’re suggesting designs for him to make.
Thank you The Rex.
I would like my bey blade to be similar to dead phoenix like the one phi had...

For the layer i want it to be like dead phoenix with the armor that fly`s off and on the armor i want scorpion stingers all around the sides but small. and in the middle of the bey blade i want a scorpion that is fire red.

For the disk i want zero disk.

And for the driver i want atomic driver but black.

And when the armor fly`s of it does a lot of damage.

And i want all of the bey dark red except for the stingers i want them Fire red to go with the scorpion in the middle.

The name is Immortal Scorpio.
(Feb. 01, 2020  2:32 PM)ImmortalScorpio Wrote: I would like my bey blade to be similar to dead phoenix like the one phi had...

For the layer i want it to be like dead phoenix with the armor that fly`s off and on the armor i want scorpion stingers all around the sides but small. and in the middle of the bey blade i want a scorpion that is fire red.

For the disk i want zero disk.

And for the driver i want atomic driver but black.

And when the armor fly`s of it does a lot of damage.

And i want all of the bey dark red except for the stingers i want them Fire red to go with the scorpion in the middle.

The name is Immortal Scorpio.
Umm... you want to check out my Thread titled: *New* 3-D Printed Beyblade Commission, I have a form.
(Feb. 01, 2020  2:33 PM)Dacatman Wrote: Umm... you want to check out my Thread titled: *New* 3-D Printed Beyblade Commission, I have a form.

I moved it in there, his thread didn't belong in Burst Customizations.
Layer:
GT (one gimmick if only base)
The Base is called DragonFire and its gimmick is that it is dual-spin (Contact points are like Judgment Joker's so there are only two)
The GT Chip is called Lily it's designed as a dragon made of flower petals (kinda like Hell Salamander)

Disc:

The Disc is called 20 or lord you can design it however you desire
It is compatible with frames. The Disc 20 is a fusion between 8' and 7
Edit: The disc is finished just needs to print it. Blueprint/Finished product: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/0f68EBdX9ro-20-disc

Drivers:

The Driver is called Unleashed its design is a fusion of Earth Aquila's (Eagle) performance tip and the ultimate reboot driver
Proto-type: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/g0CeI1m...nce-driver
I just put in a reqeust
Who in the world is Roddhdhhrdh!?!?!?!?
(Feb. 04, 2020  1:36 PM)Dacatman Wrote: Who in the world is Roddhdhhrdh!?!?!?!?

Probably someone trying to troll u or something

But u got to teach some people how to create these beys, they’re sick
Could everyone stop abusing the PMs, I will tell you when I am done, STOP ASKING!!!!
(Feb. 20, 2020  1:50 PM)Dacatman Wrote: Could everyone stop abusing the PMs, I will tell you when I am done, STOP ASKING!!!!

K, sorry
Why’s there no infinity lock system bey to chose on the form?
https://i.imgur.com/Y45ty61.jpg Here is the image this should explain how it looks like from the google application I did

And the disk is https://m.imgur.com/3ii3qOn?r

Btw sorry I got confused on some parts and the Disc is just really heavy and I thought the Layer was the GT chip and that the disk was the layer sorry 😅
And I almost forgot I confused GT with cho z Hope you can forgive me for all of my mistakes
I want someone to create the four beys of the Elemental Bladers from Elemental Warriors: Beyblade Elemental Force series.

Dragoon Cyclone - This is a combination beyblade of Dragoon Grip Attacker & Dragoon Storm with high speed & strong power attacks.

[Image: latest?cb=20200610053149]

Dranzer Flare - is a combination of Dranzer Spiral & Dranzer Auto Balancer with a changing blade base from Attack to Stamina mode.

[Image: latest?cb=20200610053312]

Draciel Fort Shell - is a defense type combination of Draciel Metal Ball Defender & Master Draciel with maximum defense power.

[Image: latest?cb=20200610053514]

Driger Spark - It is a combination of Driger Slash & Master Driger in a fusion for a good Stamina type bey in the tournament.

[Image: latest?cb=20200610053606]

I have the stickers on my Deviantart Account: https://www.deviantart.com/warriorearthmars01

You can make them in different 3d printed site to make modified beys for the future mods.

You can use these four in a beybattle videos in youtube to see, how they do in battle.
(Jun. 10, 2020  7:34 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: I want someone to create the four beys of the Elemental Bladers from Elemental Warriors: Beyblade Elemental Force series.

Dragoon Cyclone - This is a combination beyblade of Dragoon Grip Attacker & Dragoon Storm with high speed & strong power attacks.

[Image: latest?cb=20200610053149]

Dranzer Flare - is a combination of Dranzer Spiral & Dranzer Auto Balancer with a changing blade base from Attack to Stamina mode.

[Image: latest?cb=20200610053312]

Draciel Fort Shell - is a defense type combination of Draciel Metal Ball Defender & Master Draciel with maximum defense power.

[Image: latest?cb=20200610053514]

Driger Spark - It is a combination of Driger Slash & Master Driger in a fusion for a good Stamina type bey in the tournament.

[Image: latest?cb=20200610053606]

I have the stickers on my Deviantart Account: https://www.deviantart.com/warriorearthmars01

You can make them in different 3d printed site to make modified beys for the future mods.

You can use these four in a beybattle videos in youtube to see, how they do in battle.

Do you want them in burst format?
DeceasedCrab could you please move this to Closed Threads since it has been dead for more than 2 months and I am no longer doing commissions.
(Jun. 10, 2020  4:55 PM)Dacatman Wrote: DeceasedCrab could you please move this to Closed Threads since it has been dead for more than 2 months and I am no longer doing commissions.

Certainly. Let me know in the future if you wish to reopen it.