Netflix
85.71%
Amazon
7.14%
HuluPlus
7.14%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
Because it's just a matter of time-BeyBrad

Complain,talk,discuss anything about Netflix!
what about youtube, homie? there's tons of classic films on the tubes you can view now for free.

edit: well, in regard to your question, i'd choose netflix. it has a some what... better selection versus the latter choices imo.
Yeah,it's way better than any of the other options.
7 people for Netflix?!
Netflix sucks!
Amazon is a slightly better decision!
So you post a thread for Netflix with a poll asking which you prefer for streaming, and you then criticize how many people like it.

wut

Anyways, I prefer Hulu just because they used to have a bigger anime selection. I don't know if they do now. No interwebz Tongue_out.
(Jul. 11, 2014  5:21 AM)Tr! Wrote: So you post a thread for Netflix with a poll asking which you prefer for streaming, and you then criticize how many people like it.

wut

Anyways, I prefer Hulu just because they used to have a bigger anime selection. I don't know if they do now. No interwebz Tongue_out.

We haven't crossed paths in a long time.
I'm not criticizing them.I just thought more people would pick Amazon or HuluPlus.

I didn't pick HuluPlus because I don't have it but heard about it.

Tri,mind editing the poll?
Netflix has served me well. It has a very large selection of great shows along with some of it's own original series'.

I'm guessing Netflix is a lot more common than the other two. I have never heard of Amazon or Hulu plus. Maybe that's why it has more votes?
Yeah,maybe.Does you or anyones Netflix have DBZ or Shogun Steel?
(Jul. 15, 2014  8:41 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Yeah,maybe.Does you or anyones Netflix have DBZ or Shogun Steel?

No, not really. They won't put shows on that there isn't a demand for. As long as there is a demand, they'll try to get it on the lists. Plus they only do it after the show has ended at least one season.

But look on the bright side: I get to watch other shows I'm interested in. (First 5 seasons of RVB is total win for me)
In that regard,it sucks.At least it has Boondocks Tongue_out
I like Netflix the most due to it being updated more frequently then any other service.
(Jul. 16, 2014  4:47 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote: In that regard,it sucks.At least it has Boondocks Tongue_out

That would be your opinion. I still think it's great though.

@ Lord: Netflix does update quite often.
I hate Netflix. I can't watch Anime. They only, really, have a little selection to pick from. I can't access Hulu in the UK and Amazon sucks. So I pretty much think there all rubbish.
Kal,Don't worry.Not trying to persuade you.
Ryuzaki I agree.They need to update the Anime list!Do you have Youtube?
I don't live in China...
(Jul. 16, 2014  1:33 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: I hate Netflix. I can't watch Anime. They only, really, have a little selection to pick from. I can't access Hulu in the UK and Amazon sucks. So I pretty much think there all rubbish.

(Jul. 16, 2014  2:20 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Ryuzaki I agree.They need to update the Anime list!Do you have Youtube?

(Jul. 16, 2014  2:40 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: I don't live in China...

So... Netflix only sucks in your opinion because you can't watch enough anime with their service? It seems you watch anime from other sources anyway, so I don't quite understand your argument as to why Netflix sucks. Basically you're saying Netflix sucks because it doesn't have enough Anime. Netflix is not an exclusively Anime service, so why not use CrunchyRoll?

I think Netflix is quite a good service with a decent selection of shows, original series, and movies at a super cheap price of only $8/mo. If you don't like it, you can cancel at any time without any ridiculous cancelation fees. That's what makes Netflix good in my opinion.

I never said anything about thatChocked_2
I also dislike Netflix because:
1.While watching it,you can't have too many wi-fi devices hooked up at one time or esse Netflix will sayEeeRROR Code:52201.
2.Every 10minutes while watching a movie,it displays another Error.While watchinhg Laugh At My Pain(Kevin Hart),I had to constantly return to the Wii menu and wait about 5 minutes for it to work.
I have never experienced these when I had Netflix on Xbox or Playstation.Maybe it only happens on the Wii?
(Jul. 16, 2014  3:34 PM)Rozu Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2014  1:33 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: I hate Netflix. I can't watch Anime. They only, really, have a little selection to pick from. I can't access Hulu in the UK and Amazon sucks. So I pretty much think there all rubbish.

(Jul. 16, 2014  2:20 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Ryuzaki I agree.They need to update the Anime list!Do you have Youtube?

So... Netflix only sucks in your opinion because you can't watch enough anime with their service? It seems you watch anime from other sources anyway, so I don't quite understand your argument as to why Netflix sucks. Basically you're saying Netflix sucks because it doesn't have enough Anime. Netflix is not an exclusively Anime service, so why not use CrunchyRoll?

I think Netflix is quite a good service with a decent selection of shows, original series, and movies at a super cheap price of only $8/mo. If you don't like it, you can cancel at any time without any ridiculous cancelation fees. That's what makes Netflix good in my opinion.

Not only Anime's, but the movies suck. I can easily watch any of there movies on SkyGo or something. Some of my favourite movies ain't on there and so I go somwhere else.
It's my opinion, so I hope you can respect that as I respect your opinion.

Crunchyroll isn't worth the money, btw.

Besides, I'm not that into life-action.
(Jul. 16, 2014  3:56 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: I also dislike Netflix because:
1.While watching it,you can't have too many wi-fi devices hooked up at one time or esse Netflix will sayEeeRROR Code:52201.
2.Every 10minutes while watching a movie,it displays another Error.While watchinhg Laugh At My Pain(Kevin Hart),I had to constantly return to the Wii menu and wait about 5 minutes for it to work.
I have never experienced these when I had Netflix on Xbox or Playstation.Maybe it only happens on the Wii?

That's not really a Netflix issue, but rather a bandwidth/router issue. If you have too many devices connected to your WiFi router, the internet connection is bound to slow down or have stability issues. Especially if, for example, someone else in your household was also streaming a video or downloading a large file.

(Jul. 16, 2014  4:53 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Not only Anime's, but the movies suck. I can easily watch any of there movies on SkyGo or something. Some of my favourite movies ain't on there and so I go somwhere else.

I totally respect your opinion, I was just trying to understand your argument against it. I can easily go without Netflix myself, I just think it has a lot to offer depending on what you like and at a reasonable price, which is why I used it in the past.

Yeah, I don't use Crunchyroll, because I watch my anime from other sources. I only mentioned it because it's a another pay service.

(Jul. 16, 2014  1:29 PM)Kalthesuperior Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2014  4:47 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote: In that regard,it sucks.At least it has Boondocks Tongue_out

That would be your opinion. I still think it's great though.

@ Lord: Netflix does update quite often.
That's why I like it.
(Jul. 16, 2014  5:39 PM)Rozu Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2014  3:56 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: I also dislike Netflix because:

That's not really a Netflix issue, but rather a bandwidth/router issue. If you have too many devices connected to your WiFi router, the internet connection is bound to slow down or have stability issues. Especially if, for example, someone else in your household was also streaming a video or downloading a large file.

(Jul. 16, 2014  4:53 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Not only Anime's, but the movies suck. I can easily watch any of there movies on SkyGo or something. Some of my favourite movies ain't on there and so I go somwhere else.

I totally respect your opinion, I was just trying to understand your argument against it. I can easily go without Netflix myself, I just think it has a lot to offer depending on what you like and at a reasonable price, which is why I used it in the past.

Yeah, I don't use Crunchyroll, because I watch my anime from other sources. I only mentioned it because it's a another pay service.

Quite true,but I only have my nook,a PC,And Netflix hooked up to it.It probably only does that on the Wii because it's less advanced?
(Jul. 17, 2014  5:14 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Quite true,but I only have my nook,a PC,And Netflix hooked up to it.It probably only does that on the Wii because it's less advanced?

Hmm... Probably a Wii issue if the devices aren't actively using the WiFi while you're streaming Netflix. Chocked_2
Most of the time,only my Nook while streaming.
Hmm... Probably just a Wii issue, since mobile devices usually don't cause that much interference compared to laptops/PCs, consoles, etc.
That's also what I thought.The Wii's streaming capabilities is slightly outclassed by Xbox and Playstation.
I often stream on the Wii and in the living room stream on the main TV but the thing with the TV is it won't let me select sub or dub on anime so I am stuck with subtitles (on titles that have that option) and sometimes I want to be browsing the web while watching TV and unless you are fluent in Japanese you really can't follow what is going on (other than the sounds of screaming in Japanese)

The pain in the carp is though the network I am on keeps dropping the Wii so I have to unplug and plug the router in again CONSTANTLY!

Right know I am watching Grumpy Cat and awaiting a bag in....3 hours? Eh...may have to wait till the one late next month instead because it's once in a 24 hour period log in to get it....yeah....