[Answered]  Nepstrius

I have recently purchased a dual pack of burst beys, Roktavor and Nepestrius. Roktavor seems fine, and is hard to burst. But Nepestrius, I am not to sure about it. It bursts a little to easily, and just seems... useless. If you have Nepestrius, and it doesn't burst as easily, tell me what you think. Unless it is supposed to do that, or if it has a strength, tell me.
From what I have heard from others, Nepstrius doesn't have great Burst Defense and does Burst easier. So no, there is nothing wrong with yours Smile
Thanks Hato! I'm definitely not using it, but its a great add-on to my collection! Grin
Recently, I've found that that it goes well with Variable.
I had a similar experience and have seen other report the same thing - Nepstrius is REALLY burst-prone. Roktavor is one of the better HB Beys though.
Yes , it is. My Roktavor seems really hard to burst. I feel like it has something to do with either the tip, or the forge disc.
Welp
(Jan. 21, 2017  3:56 AM)Beyblader205 Wrote: Hey Tidalforce, you are new, aren't you? I'm also new.

You should send him a private message instead, that is slightly off-topic hahah.
oh...snap