[Unanswered]  Need new launcher again

So I had a white switchstrike launcher. The prongs fell off and someone on the WBO told me to get a new red LR string from Hasbro.[Image: zcgAbkm.jpg]
this one also broke in 2 months even though ppl told me it won’t break easily
I guess Hasbro is not the way to go 

could someone tell me which launchers are good in Takara Tomy? 
they should be strong, because I use attack types mostly and need a super strong shoot

and they should be the closest to indestructible that you can get

help would be appreciated???
I think all launchers have their limits somewhere. If you liked the LR string launcher, look for TT's equivalent: B-88.
the best way to go is the TT Light Launcher with Long Winder or Light Launcher LR with Long Winder if you're not a fan of string launchers of any kind
(Apr. 19, 2018  11:20 AM)GemiosBlader10 Wrote: the best way to go is the TT Light Launcher with Long Winder or Light Launcher LR with Long Winder if you're not a fan of string launchers of any kind

have you had any experiences with breakage with them? if so, how long did they last?
how are you launching? are you hooking your fingers around the string grip, or pinching it between your thumb and index finger?
(Apr. 19, 2018  12:39 PM)leosama Wrote: have you had any experiences with breakage with them? if so, how long did they last?

they'll last as long as you dont twist the bey once you lock it into place with the winder ready
My long winder has lasted through heavy use for maybe a year and a half? It finally snapped in two halfway down, but it gave a lot of launches in that span.

Ripcord launchers aren't great for heavier beys though, so heavier God layer beys and Cho-Z beys might struggle there, which is where string launchers shine.
(Apr. 19, 2018  1:43 PM)Kry Wrote: how are you launching? are you hooking your fingers around the string grip, or pinching it between your thumb and index finger?
Most of the time, I’m pinching the cord handle and giving it a really strong flick. If I want more power, I’ll grip gently and pull all the way so when it reaches the end, the string can just go back. It works really well and it’s the strongest method I have right now.
(Apr. 19, 2018  6:21 PM)GemiosBlader10 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2018  12:39 PM)leosama Wrote: have you had any experiences with breakage with them? if so, how long did they last?

they'll last as long as you dont twist the bey once you lock it into place with the winder ready
oops
I’ve been doing that a lot? thanks

Just get a normal launcher, like a LR launcher (not string, ripcord) or a long winder. If you have enough, buy a Sword Launcher or the new LR String Launcher coming out soon for Chozetsu.
(Apr. 19, 2018  10:54 PM)leosama Wrote: oops
I’ve been doing that a lot? thanks

... yikes no wonder. dont do that again hahaha. no wonder the prongs fell off from the SS launchers and you broke the dual threat string.

doing that breaks the gears inside, it deals more damage to the dual threat launcher since it has more gears than your ordinary launcher. try buying one again, this time without breaking it.
(Apr. 20, 2018  3:00 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: ...

Just get a normal launcher, like a LR launcher (not string, ripcord) or a long winder. If you have enough, buy a Sword Launcher or the new LR String Launcher coming out soon for Chozetsu.
yeah, I was thinking maybe the one with Sr? not sure?
(Apr. 20, 2018  4:48 AM)Jamesmattison Wrote: Jccijvuvuvucuvuv
cool
The one with Sr is a long winder, so you can kill two birds with one stone.
I agree with LordL0Ls. B-88 has right spin issues. It locks up a lot without even clicking the bey onto the launcher. The B-93 and 94 Sword Launcher isn't that durable and can't be tilt launched. I'd say the B-100 LR Long Winder one. If you get it, you'll also get Spriggan Requiem, a really good bey.
Got a discussion of preferences in this thread, if it helps.

Some issues with string launchers talked about here. Also a bit on fixing.

I have really enjoyed using B-88 so far, with no problems. I imagine all have their best uses for different scenarios.

Go with what seems to make the most sense to you, or what you seem to prefer.
(Apr. 20, 2018  10:48 PM)ptf606 Wrote: I agree with LordL0Ls. B-88 has right spin issues. It locks up a lot without even clicking the bey onto the launcher. The B-93 and 94 Sword Launcher isn't that durable and can't be tilt launched.  I'd say the B-100 LR Long Winder one. If you get it, you'll also get Spriggan Requiem, a really good bey.
And if you can't afford it, get the new B-112 LR Long Winder. It seems to be around 10-20 bucks.