NYC Tournament Anyone?

I'll go, I have nothing else planned. Quick question though, when is it exactly?
I'm going to be hosting a tournament in Long Island, New York if any of y'all are interested. Here's the link: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Happy-B...ing--83471
It’s spring break,are any of you guys having a tournament in Brooklyn
(Apr. 17, 2019  4:30 PM)Coolboyfafnir Wrote: It’s spring break,are any of you guys having a tournament in Brooklyn

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Empire-...ack--86426
(Aug. 03, 2018  12:15 AM)LazerBeamz Wrote: Hey guys!

I was considering organizing a Burst Format tournament in NYC sometime in late September or early October. The location of the tournament would either be in Manhattan or Brooklyn. I wanted to guage interest to see how many people would be able to attend and also see if there was anyone who would like to join in organizing.

Comment below if you're down to attend and/ or organize.

Do you know where I can find an Beyblade Club or Community to join
one question as an organizer do you need be at the tournament or can you just set it up
(Aug. 19, 2019  1:26 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: one question as an organizer do you need be at the tournament or can you just set it up

You have to bring the Stadiums and prizes, plus you have to set up the bracket based on the attendance.
(Aug. 19, 2019  1:38 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2019  1:26 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: one question as an organizer do you need be at the tournament or can you just set it up

You have to bring the Stadiums and prizes, plus you have to set up the bracket based on the attendance.

k that's fine except for the stadium part eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rip I can't afford that many stadiums (8) so rip my dreams will have to wait till I am 15 and have a job
(Aug. 19, 2019  11:39 AM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2019  1:38 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: You have to bring the Stadiums and prizes, plus you have to set up the bracket based on the attendance.

k that's fine except for the stadium part eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rip I can't afford that many stadiums (8) so rip my dreams will have to wait till I am 15 and have a job

You really only need two or three tournament legal Stadiums, although they can usually cost about $40 each.
(Aug. 19, 2019  1:04 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2019  11:39 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: k that's fine except for the stadium part eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rip I can't afford that many stadiums (8) so rip my dreams will have to wait till I am 15 and have a job

You really only need two or three tournament legal Stadiums, although they can usually cost about $40 each.

anyway i need to be 13 I'm too young XD