NY Bey meet up

Hi all. There isn’t much of a scene here in Albany/Saratoga NY so I’m looking to find some people to get together Once a month and play casually. I’m willing to drive out to NY area like the city or Brooklyn or hosting if players wanna come out to me. I really want to get some experience playing others so hopefully some of you will wanna hang!
(Sep. 29, 2019  6:22 PM)ChadCena Wrote: Hi all. There isn’t much of a scene here in Albany/Saratoga NY so I’m looking to find some people to get together Once a month and play casually. I’m willing to drive out to NY area like the city or Brooklyn or hosting if players wanna come out to me. I really want to get some experience playing others so hopefully some of you will wanna hang!
Like a trade hangout ???? Can you drive out to flushing cuz we can meet at my local park
(Sep. 29, 2019  7:05 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2019  6:22 PM)ChadCena Wrote: Hi all. There isn’t much of a scene here in Albany/Saratoga NY so I’m looking to find some people to get together Once a month and play casually. I’m willing to drive out to NY area like the city or Brooklyn or hosting if players wanna come out to me. I really want to get some experience playing others so hopefully some of you will wanna hang!
Like a trade hangout ???? Can you drive out to flushing cuz we can meet at my local park

Yup I could
(Sep. 29, 2019  10:50 PM)EChadCena Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2019  7:05 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: Like a trade hangout ???? Can you drive out to flushing cuz we can meet at my local park

Yup I could
Alright just get the bois and we good
Hey can I join too

Where is the park
Hey man, I know Danskyman lives in upstate NY. Check him out.