[Selling]  [NIB Plastics] Selling Wolborg, Burning Kerberous, Etc.

Hi guys, I updated my thread! Pictures on the first post.

I am now also selling some HMS beyblades:

Death Gargoyle MS (Red Ver.)
Dragoon MS
Dragoon MSUVs (Normal and Lime Green)
Wolborg MS (Ice Blue Ver.)

PM me for reasonable offers, thank you! Willing to sell individually, and I'll be giving discounted prices if you will buy as a lot. Smile Let's be guided by this, but of course prices are negotiable: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...rence_List
(May. 11, 2017  10:30 AM)xVaretyr Wrote: Hi guys, I updated my thread! Pictures on the first post.

Dragoon MS

PM me for reasonable offers, thank you! Willing to sell individually, and I'll be giving discounted prices if you will buy as a lot. Smile  Let's be guided by this, but of course prices are negotiable: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...rence_List

just pm you dude
(May. 11, 2017  1:50 PM)Mr LT Wrote:
(May. 11, 2017  10:30 AM)xVaretyr Wrote: Hi guys, I updated my thread! Pictures on the first post.

Dragoon MS

PM me for reasonable offers, thank you! Willing to sell individually, and I'll be giving discounted prices if you will buy as a lot. Smile  Let's be guided by this, but of course prices are negotiable: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...rence_List

just pm you dude

Replied man! Smile
BUMP KING!!! XD lol

Bump
(Jun. 06, 2017  1:14 PM)Zeus23 Wrote: Great seller. Highly recommendedSmile

Thank you bro! Looking forward to our next deal Smile
(Jun. 08, 2017  11:16 AM)xVaretyr Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2017  1:14 PM)Zeus23 Wrote: Great seller. Highly recommendedSmile

Thank you bro! Looking forward to our next deal Smile

Hey mate, can you check your pm system? It's about an item you are selling.
Message sent to your email.

Please also shoot me details on how to contact you faster.
Bump! DGMS and Wolborg MS sold. Only Dragoj MS and MSUV remaining for the HMS I have for sale.
Interested the Seaborg 2 recolours. Do you have the rest of the parts besides the ARs? Do you have any idea where they came from?
(Aug. 11, 2017  2:20 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Interested the Seaborg 2 recolours. Do you have the rest of the parts besides the ARs? Do you have any idea where they came from?

Hey bro, I have the rest of the parts however they are colored Red, different from the Blue Seaborg ARs. It's because they came from Random Boosters.
Do u my chance have loose parts for plastics/hms. Im building a spares collection and im looking for more parts.
(Aug. 30, 2017  4:41 AM)Spartan 117 Wrote: Do u my chance have loose parts for plastics/hms. Im building a spares collection and im looking for more parts.

Hey man, I've got spare parts but they are not loose. They are still attached to the runners. Are you interested in them?
This guy is awesome , i got the stuff before i expected it , super fast !! In perfect condition , as seen on the pictures Smile
No regrets!!
Recommended seller!! Smile