[Selling]  20% Off on ebay!!!

Hey, is that your ebay account, I saw in the link?
Just a question, because maybe I wanna buy something :-)
I know this is a slight necro but... this guy is a great seller, the parts came in the condition the picture looked like, will be buying from this guy again... Thanks a bunch!
Thanks man, I greatly appreciate your feedback.
Posted TAKARA NIB Blue Dragoon GT on Ebay.
if you are interested make your best offer.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Beyblade-...1031977928
sold Takara ZEUS. PM me what you are looking for I may have it in my storage. Not posted it here or in my ebay store.
how much for that strata dragoon v?
how much for the driger v2? and do u have driger s.. if u do how much... what country are u from?
(Dec. 29, 2013  8:53 AM)Aditya01 Wrote: how much for the driger v2? and do u have driger s.. if u do how much... what country are u from?
The OP says you have to PM him, be sure to always read the opening post ...
Can I request a certain part without having to buy the rest? Please PM me
(Mar. 26, 2014  12:19 AM)tyler6cool Wrote: Can I request a certain part without having to buy the rest? Please PM me

PM sent
I sent you a PM please respond as soon as possible
BeyderAndy, you still have some plastics for sale, right?
(Apr. 05, 2014  5:22 PM)RDF3 Wrote: BeyderAndy, you still have some plastics for sale, right?

Yeah I do.
(Apr. 05, 2014  9:07 PM)BeyderAndy Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2014  5:22 PM)RDF3 Wrote: BeyderAndy, you still have some plastics for sale, right?

Yeah I do.

Please PM me
I see your PM. Busy today. Once I get a chance, I will give you my list. Thank you.
(Apr. 05, 2014  11:38 PM)BeyderAndy Wrote: I see your PM. Busy today. Once I get a chance, I will give you my list. Thank you.

Ok thanks
do you have any Dragoon or Driger Beys still left Pm me with list if you have any and tell me condition so i can give you a reasonable price any we can negotiate from there
Do you have a brand new Zero G Attack Type stadium? If so, I'll pay $20 USD for it.