Beyblade Burst Sparking Anime/Manga

(Nov. 17, 2019  11:19 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i wanna see some crazy new beys like with the names of Angel, an actual Gargoyle beyblade with an actual owner,  a bey based of Thor or something similar, Nephthys(the Goddess of Death), Ares(God Of War) (lol i wont Trademark if TT actually makes an Ares beyblade)

(Nov. 17, 2019  5:43 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I hope Season 5 is built around part enhancement, kind of like how God Valkyrie got the Strike God Chip to change the Layer's performance and how Xtend got 10 times better because of the Xtend+ Chip. They could have the Layers start off with no gimmicks and then pieces would be released in Random Boosters to enhance existing parts, although they would each be compatible with more than one specific Bey.

that actually sounds pretty dang cool, but i wonder how that would work in the Anime tho

It would probably work like how Drum made the Grand and Rock Bases, but maybe more often than 2 times in the first 10 episodes.
Remember that guy from Burst God that owned the snake pit? What if he came back and everyone has to team up to defeat him and his evil army?
what if valt aoi journey
(Nov. 18, 2019  4:03 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2019  11:19 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i wanna see some crazy new beys like with the names of Angel, an actual Gargoyle beyblade with an actual owner,  a bey based of Thor or something similar, Nephthys(the Goddess of Death), Ares(God Of War) (lol i wont Trademark if TT actually makes an Ares beyblade)

that actually sounds pretty dang cool, but i wonder how that would work in the Anime tho

It would probably work like how Drum made the Grand and Rock Bases, but maybe more often than 2 times in the first 10 episodes.

oh makes sense now
I hope valt become main
(Nov. 19, 2019  5:23 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I hope valt become main

We can only hope.
It would be cool if Valt was main again but isn't he the strongest lol?? He can just easily defeat anyone easily like Gingika did. I hope if it's a new protag we get a girl protagonist, it's long overdue.
(Nov. 19, 2019  8:00 PM)KnightPro Wrote: It would be cool if Valt was main again but isn't he the strongest lol?? He can just easily defeat anyone easily like Gingika did. I hope if it's a new protag we get a girl protagonist, it's long overdue.

This topic has been discussed earlier, but there's no way that a girl will be the protagonist considering that the target demographic is boys, and also keeping in mind that there has never been a girl Blader in the show that has owned a unique.
(Nov. 19, 2019  8:16 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2019  8:00 PM)KnightPro Wrote: It would be cool if Valt was main again but isn't he the strongest lol?? He can just easily defeat anyone easily like Gingika did. I hope if it's a new protag we get a girl protagonist, it's long overdue.

This topic has been discussed earlier, but there's no way that a girl will be the protagonist considering that the target demographic is boys, and also keeping in mind that there has never been a girl Blader in the show that has owned a unique.

well there has been Nika, Shasa and Ichika but i dont think those count
i'm so exicted for this i was really hoping we would get another one

What charathers do you think will be returning for the this season

(Nov. 18, 2019  5:36 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Remember that guy from Burst God that owned the snake pit? What if he came back and everyone has to team up to defeat him and his evil army?

Bro yes that be so cool i would love for him to have some beyblade themed after death,destruction,or chaos that'll be so cool
(Nov. 19, 2019  9:06 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2019  8:16 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: This topic has been discussed earlier, but there's no way that a girl will be the protagonist considering that the target demographic is boys, and also keeping in mind that there has never been a girl Blader in the show that has owned a unique.

well there has been Nika, Shasa and Ichika but i dont think those count

They don't, hence why he said ones that own unique beys, since neither of them has owned a unique bey. It's always just a generic custom.
(Nov. 19, 2019  11:07 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2019  9:06 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: well there has been Nika, Shasa and Ichika but i dont think those count

They don't, hence why he said ones that own unique beys, since neither of them has owned a unique bey. It's always just a generic custom.

Well honestly, you never know. Wouldn't be surprised if the internet forced them to put a girl in there. While I would appreciate more diversity, it really doesn't matter to me.
The products of the 5th serie will be exposed at the WHF Winter 2020.
(Nov. 20, 2019  7:59 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2019  11:07 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: They don't, hence why he said ones that own unique beys, since neither of them has owned a unique bey. It's always just a generic custom.

Well honestly, you never know. Wouldn't be surprised if the internet forced them to put a girl in there. While I would appreciate more diversity, it really doesn't matter to me.

All I did was point out that none of the female bladers in Burst had unique beys, what on earth are you even on about? I never said it mattered whether we got a female blader or not, I was simply pointing something out. Huge difference.

And no, I am 100% certain the internet couldn't force them to add a female character.
(Nov. 20, 2019  5:26 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2019  7:59 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Well honestly, you never know. Wouldn't be surprised if the internet forced them to put a girl in there. While I would appreciate more diversity, it really doesn't matter to me.

All I did was point out that none of the female bladers in Burst had unique beys, what on earth are you even on about? I never said it mattered whether we got a female blader or not, I was simply pointing something out. Huge difference.

And no, I am 100% certain the internet couldn't force them to add a female character.

Sorry, I quoted the wrong post. The internet part was more of a joke.
I hope the main charather has a balance type like aiga but unlike aiga ( even though he is my favorite beyblade charather) uses more then attack you saw when had xtend+ he would always use attack mode

I also hope the best friend of the main charather does something like poor rantaro and ranjiro and amane they never get a chance to shine past episode 10 like for real

what are some beyblades you wanna see come back and how can they be imporved upon

what are some beyblades you wanna see come back and how can they be imporved upon
To be honest, I would like a chaos evolution. I'm pretty sure I'm the only chaos stan out there but I think it deserved more in my opinion and should get an evolution
Can we get a charather with a yellow and green color sceme
(Nov. 20, 2019  6:32 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2019  5:26 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: All I did was point out that none of the female bladers in Burst had unique beys, what on earth are you even on about? I never said it mattered whether we got a female blader or not, I was simply pointing something out. Huge difference.

Sorry, I quoted the wrong post. The internet part was more of a joke.

Ah, that makes more sense lol.

(Nov. 20, 2019  8:38 PM)KnightPro Wrote: To be honest, I would like a chaos evolution. I'm pretty sure I'm the only chaos stan out there but I think it deserved more in my opinion and should get an evolution

Nope, I'd also love to see an evolution to Chaos.
(Nov. 20, 2019  8:38 PM)KnightPro Wrote: To be honest, I would like a chaos evolution. I'm pretty sure I'm the only chaos stan out there but I think it deserved more in my opinion and should get an evolution

same, but i really want to see a new Satan and Jinnius and maybe even Nemesis
I just want a new and actually decent competitive
Kerbeus... and I want ken & the derp puppets back....

Also, considering how good Deathscyther was...
Do y’all think he should have a evolution?
(Nov. 22, 2019  4:40 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: I just want a new and actually decent competitive

To boared if beys just envoloved or used by other people, more new names and gimmick is good and I want to see it in the new season

(Nov. 22, 2019  3:58 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

same, but i really want to see a new Satan and Jinnius and maybe even Nemesis

I hpoe Takara Tomy would not be that lazy , just evolution in bey is meaningless. I honestly belive that some staff of Takara Tomy certainly knows about the world of Myth and have good reference, they can use new bey names that surprise us for sure. If not, how come they can use many interesting bey names, Like Apocalypse or even Genesis
Bringing back a fan favorite beyblade or character isn’t meaningless... especially if they played a decent role in a previous season...
(Nov. 22, 2019  6:15 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Bringing back a fan favorite beyblade or character isn’t meaningless...  especially if they played a decent role in a previous season...
Then if Gold Eye comeback, then I hope Silver Eye comes back with a new beyblade and the mask blader in snake pit have new beyblades.
(Nov. 22, 2019  4:40 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: I just want a new and actually decent competitive

i think we all wanted Ken back in Super Z but INSTEAD we get kYLe (god i hated that character)