Beyblade Burst Sparking Anime/Manga

(Jan. 24, 2020  3:19 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2020  1:53 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Hoping to see the new trademarks of the beyblades and draw it, by the way when will we have it?

And I hope there will be nineteen bladers just in the first season with little reuse bey a more new names. Not just Valkyrie, Ragnarok, Spriggan, Fafnir, Satan, Longinus, Achilles and Dragon

Did you say the same thing a week or two ago?
Sorry I just think it will have reply
(Jan. 24, 2020  1:53 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2020  9:27 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: You actually make a good point and I would actually like the name to be Corona Helios as well (if it isn't based on Ra) it just sounds like something TT would do.

Hoping to see the new trademarks of the beyblades and draw it, by the way when will we have it?

And I hope there will be nineteen bladers just in the first season with little reuse bey a more new names. Not just Valkyrie, Ragnarok, Spriggan, Fafnir, Satan, Longinus, Achilles and Dragon

Holy carp we had Nineteen bladers? I thought it was sixteen. I didn't see that coming.
(Nov. 14, 2019  5:07 PM)g2_ Wrote: Season 5??? That was unexpected, let's hope the series will not have a new main character.

I hope so that this season must be based on valt
(Jan. 24, 2020  1:42 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2020  1:53 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Hoping to see the new trademarks of the beyblades and draw it, by the way when will we have it?

Holy carp we had Nineteen bladers? I thought it was sixteen. I didn't see that coming.
It is the last season so i hope that will like first season
Not sure if this has been said before, but I’d love it if they didn’t make as many characters throwaways and actually did some more development. That would be pretty chill.
(Nov. 14, 2019  5:31 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2019  5:17 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Presuming so you can have more screentime for Valt, am I correct? Haha
Valt is coming back anyway, new Valkyrie is already confirmed. But I'm just tired of changing main characters again.

I like the season 1 Valt the best
Question: who would you rather have back, Xhaka or Xhan?
(Jan. 31, 2020  7:44 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Question: who would you rather have back, Xhaka or Xhan?
Neither, I want Xander back.
(Jan. 31, 2020  8:04 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  7:44 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Question: who would you rather have back, Xhaka or Xhan?
Neither, I want Xander back.

Xhaka is Xander.
(Jan. 31, 2020  8:11 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  8:04 PM)g2_ Wrote: Neither, I want Xander back.

Xhaka is Xander.
Yes  I was joking.
as much as I want both to come back I don't think any of them will. The only familiar faces that are and the only ones coming were on that poster. The rest, a good farewell in the series. I still think Valt is not going to be the main, it does not make any sense how a n00b blader to a world champion to a mentor to another main character. This plot is twisted. I don't see it working, the only route I can see it work is if we have a totally new main again. And the main meets and faces these familiar faces one at a time or in a group yk..that would be more appropriate.
(Jan. 31, 2020  10:43 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: as much as I want both to come back I don't think any of them will. The only familiar faces that are and the only ones coming were on that poster. The rest, a good farewell in the series. I still think Valt is not going to be the main, it does not make any sense how a n00b blader to a world champion to a mentor to another main character. This plot is twisted. I don't see it working, the only route I can see it work is if we have a totally new main again. And the main meets and faces these familiar faces one at a time or in a group yk..that would be more appropriate.

Wait? You don't think its unreasonable for characters to have a faster learning curve? And what happens if there's a character who's experienced but just wasn't in the show yet, like Sisco?
So yer saying that Kensuke and his derpy doggo puppets ain’t coming back....
(Feb. 01, 2020  2:10 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  10:43 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: as much as I want both to come back I don't think any of them will. The only familiar faces that are and the only ones coming were on that poster. The rest, a good farewell in the series. I still think Valt is not going to be the main, it does not make any sense how a n00b blader to a world champion to a mentor to another main character. This plot is twisted. I don't see it working, the only route I can see it work is if we have a totally new main again. And the main meets and faces these familiar faces one at a time or in a group yk..that would be more appropriate.

Wait? You don't think its unreasonable for characters to have a faster learning curve? And what happens if there's a character who's experienced but just wasn't in the show yet, like Sisco?

I never ever said that in my dialogue box, even if I did please quote me. Moving on, wdym by your point that Sisco has not been in the show yet? He was shown in Cho-Z, not in Gt since there was no relevance. You can take Free and Lui here too, both were really experienced and just because Fafnir broke does not justify Free quit, remember he can revive Fafnir. But what happened? Both were not shown because there was no relevance for them in the GT plot. And both will come back, not just them but Rantaro and Sisco meaning Valt (may be) the main because if Valt isn't the main why didn't they show off these guys fully? Why didn't they show off these guys all when Aiga/Drum were main? These guys were important for Valt's perspective and all are coming back so it makes me think if Valt is really the main (if so, then thank god I missed my boy. But then where are Kensuke, Wakiya and Daina?)

Moving back to your fast learning curve point, so what? Everybody has a different learning capacity, everyone's IQ varies, Aiga had a faster learning curve than Valt. I think it's reasonable to have a fast-learning curve if you ask me. If we have like 3 different main characters branching of the same characteristics of Valt but look different visually. It would be rather boring if you ask me, not just me and many will find it boring.
This may be me coming off as pessimistic, but I highly doubt we're getting anymore returning bladers outside of the nine silhouettes (except maybe Xhaka and Delta). At most, I can see some more old characters making a brief cameo but otherwise, we aren't going to get anything past that.

Like, what are the chances of characters like Kensuke, Daina and Wakiya returning and getting evolutions? In my opinion, not at all. We're most likely going to fill the rest of the cast this season with new characters, which is fair, though I wish we got the aforementioned three characters back.
(Feb. 01, 2020  3:27 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2020  2:10 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Wait? You don't think its unreasonable for characters to have a faster learning curve? And what happens if there's a character who's experienced but just wasn't in the show yet, like Sisco?

I never ever said that in my dialogue box, even if I did please quote me. Moving on, wdym by your point that Sisco has not been in the show yet? He was shown in Cho-Z, not in Gt since there was no relevance. You can take Free and Lui here too, both were really experienced and just because Fafnir broke does not justify Free quit, remember he can revive Fafnir. But what happened? Both were not shown because there was no relevance for them in the GT plot. And both will come back, not just them but Rantaro and Sisco meaning Valt (may be) the main because if Valt isn't the main why didn't they show off these guys fully? Why didn't they show off these guys all when Aiga/Drum were main? These guys were important for Valt's perspective and all are coming back so it makes me think if Valt is really the main (if so, then thank god I missed my boy. But then where are Kensuke, Wakiya and Daina?)

Moving back to your fast learning curve point, so what? Everybody has a different learning capacity, everyone's IQ varies, Aiga had a faster learning curve than Valt. I think it's reasonable to have a fast-learning curve if you ask me. If we have like 3 different main characters branching of the same characteristics of Valt but look different visually. It would be rather boring if you ask me, not just me and many will find it boring.

Okay, my bad.

(Feb. 01, 2020  8:26 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: This may be me coming off as pessimistic, but I highly doubt we're getting anymore returning bladers outside of the nine silhouettes (except maybe Xhaka and Delta). At most, I can see some more old characters making a brief cameo but otherwise, we aren't going to get anything past that.

Like, what are the chances of characters like Kensuke, Daina and Wakiya returning and getting evolutions? In my opinion, not at all. We're most likely going to fill the rest of the cast this season with new characters, which is fair, though I wish we got the aforementioned three characters back.

There was a popularity poll regarding who were the top 20 characters in Burst were. Kensuke wasn't on there, but I think Daina was. I forgot who was on the list....but maybe that could play a role?
(Feb. 02, 2020  3:57 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2020  8:26 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: This may be me coming off as pessimistic, but I highly doubt we're getting anymore returning bladers outside of the nine silhouettes (except maybe Xhaka and Delta). At most, I can see some more old characters making a brief cameo but otherwise, we aren't going to get anything past that.

There was a popularity poll regarding who were the top 20 characters in Burst were. Kensuke wasn't on there, but I think Daina was. I forgot who was on the list....but maybe that could play a role?

IIRC, Daina was 4th place and Wakiya was 5th place in the popularity poll but polls don't always mean anything.

For one, the popularity poll happened very early during the Cho-Z anime's run so the audience didn't get time to know the current main characters.

Plus, we've also got another batch of characters from the rest of Cho-Z and GT that I think TT would pick to return over Daina.

Also, they always have that one rule where each season can only have two beys with the same capital letters on their names as each other, never more than that per season. For example...
- God/Evolution has two S' (Spriggan and Satan), two K's (Kerbeus and Kukulcan), two C's (Chronos and Chaos), two R's (Ragnaruk and Regulus) etc.
- Cho-Z/Turbo has two S' (Spriggan and Salamander, no Satan), two L's (Longinus and Leopard), two K's (Kerbeus and Knight, no Kukulcan), two F's (Forneus and Fafnir).
And yeah, you pretty much get the idea. They never have more than two beys with the same capital letters on their names as each other per season (unless you count GT having three A's with Ashura, Achilles and Apocalypse but Apocalypse had no GT Chip so it doesn't count).

Now take that into consideration, we already have Drum returning for the next season and his bey begins with the letter D. That means we can only squeeze in one more D in the next season and it's a choice between Deathscyther and Diabolos, which one do you think TT will pick to have an evolution for next season? It's most definitely gonna be Diabolos, since he is a significant rival for Drum in GT, meaning we won't get a Deathscyther evolution at all (nevermind the fact that TT hates the Deathscyther series anyway). And if not Diabolos, it's probably going to be a new bey or they might just have Drum as the only D Bey in the next season.

It also means no Salamander, so if you've wanted an evolution to that, well then too bad...
https://mobile.twitter.com/beyblade_info...2339453953

https://mobile.twitter.com/beyblade_info...2314255360

https://mobile.twitter.com/beyblade_info...2305895424

If these posts get 2,000 retweets they will reveal the designs for Free, Lui, and Sisco.
(Jan. 24, 2020  1:42 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:

(Feb. 03, 2020  1:15 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/beyblade_info...2339453953

https://mobile.twitter.com/beyblade_info...2314255360

https://mobile.twitter.com/beyblade_info...2305895424

If these posts get 2,000 retweets they will reveal the designs for Free, Lui, and Sisco.
Ohh yeah my free is bacc
Hope that he will have an important role
Like I said before the old stock renders from Cz or GT were placeholders, RTing the posts now to get the info

-----
Free is about to hit 2K

Lui is 200 away

and Silas 300 away

EDIT*
(Feb. 03, 2020  3:20 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Like I said before the old stock renders from Cz or GT were placeholders, RTing the posts now to get the info
But Valt didn't have a placeholder, he had the correct shadow
(Feb. 03, 2020  4:22 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  3:20 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Like I said before the old stock renders from Cz or GT were placeholders, RTing the posts now to get the info
But Valt didn't have a placeholder, he had the correct shadow

"the old stock renders from Cz or GT were placeholders"

Please RE-READ what I posted, I never said all the silhouettes in the campaign were placeholders of old renders.
Free - Goal Reached
Lui - Goal Reached
Silas - Not yet (69)
(Feb. 03, 2020  4:24 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  4:22 PM)g2_ Wrote: But Valt didn't have a placeholder, he had the correct shadow

"the old stock renders from Cz or GT were placeholders"

Please RE-READ what I posted, I never said all the silhouettes in the campaign were placeholders of old renders.
I see, then yes, you are correct.