My presentation!

What's up Beyblade fans, how are you, welcome to my presentation! My name is Jaime but you can call me NinJaime, and I started in the world of Beyblade more than 7 years ago, yep, since I was very little. I played with my friends, and always had fun, but one day it went out of style and we stopped playing, but it was 2017, and it was the premiere of Beyblade Burst in my country and we went back to having fun as in the old days. Now, in 2018, I will dedicate myself more competitively to the Beyblades, and share my experiences with this hobby because I have recently met this community! Well, I'm going to stop telling my story with Beyblade and I'll talk about myself. As I've told you before, my name is Jaime but you can call me Jaime, I'm a teenager who likes Beyblade from a very young age, I'm an intermediate level Blader and I live in Spain. My current Beyblade is a Master Pegasus Galaxy. I also like video games and anime, above all, as you already know, the anime of Beyblade Burst! Well, I don't have anything else to say, so, I'm saying goodbye now. Goodbye everybody!
Welcome to the WBO.
(Jul. 02, 2018  9:51 PM)NinJaime Wrote:
What's up Beyblade fans, how are you, welcome to my presentation! My name is Jaime but you can call me NinJaime, and I started in the world of Beyblade more than 7 years ago, yep, since I was very little. I played with my friends, and always had fun, but one day it went out of style and we stopped playing, but it was 2017, and it was the premiere of Beyblade Burst in my country and we went back to having fun as in the old days. Now, in 2018, I will dedicate myself more competitively to the Beyblades, and share my experiences with this hobby because I have recently met this community! Well, I'm going to stop telling my story with Beyblade and I'll talk about myself. As I've told you before, my name is Jaime but you can call me Jaime, I'm a teenager who likes Beyblade from a very young age, I'm an intermediate level Blader and I live in Spain. My Beyblade is a Zillion Zeutron. I also like video games and anime, above all, as you already know, the anime of Beyblade Burst! Well, I don't have anything else to say, so, I'm saying goodbye now. Goodbye everybody!

Welcome to the WBO! I hope you have a great time here!
Welcome to WBO @[NinJaime]! Hope you have loads of fun here! Looking forward to one of your posts in one of the threads soon!