My origin story

Hello I'm Mason i got my first  bey when I was 4 i was destroyed 1year ago I got to evolve and beat him now before I joined the wbo i won the world tour now no one messed around with me

In now the best of the best
Moved to correct forum.

Welcome to the WBO!
(Mar. 11, 2019  5:57 AM)Masewade13 Wrote: Hello I'm Mason i got my first  bey when I was 4 i was destroyed 1year ago I got to evolve and beat him now before I joined the wbo i won the world tour now no one messed around with me

Are you Balanced Defender?
(Mar. 11, 2019  10:07 AM)TL14 Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2019  5:57 AM)Masewade13 Wrote: Hello I'm Mason i got my first  bey when I was 4 i was destroyed 1year ago I got to evolve and beat him now before I joined the wbo i won the world tour now no one messed around with me

Are you Balanced Defender?

The wold tour was in Canada Not Paris.
(Mar. 11, 2019  11:41 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2019  10:07 AM)TL14 Wrote: Are you Balanced Defender?

The wold tour was in Canada Not Paris.

Actually the Championship was in Paris
The championship was different than the tour
(Mar. 12, 2019  12:59 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: The championship was different than the tour

No the Championship was in the tour
wow nice and welcome to WBO

Welcome!! We are very chill and there are many who would love to battle you

Though, I find this more hilarious than actually epic, because of the way you wrote this out
What parts did you use during the world championship?