My only Beyblade

Hey everyone, well wether you know it or Not, I only have one beyblade.
It's extremely old and I just want to show you what it is.

I never posted my blade so please correct me with anything.

AR- War Monkey
S-AR - War Monkey
WD - 8 Heavy
SG- Right Bearing version (from the first Wolborg)
BB - SG Bearing Version

This beyblade I had for around 3-4 years I know it's probibly severely outdated but let me try to explain it to you.

Since the War Monkey S-AR is free spinning it acts as a shock absorber, absorbing some of the knockback from atackers is good. Also the AR is a nice little circle making it good for a defensive blade.

For the WD I only have one and It's 8 heavy so I had to use it. It adds allot of spin volocity because it's so close to the center which is also good for a defensive blade. (I think)

The spin gear is the only one I have because I traded Galmans base for it. I use it because when I get hit the blade doesn't really move that much.

I know this blade is probibly way out dated but I just want you to coment on my blade.

Sorry if I wasted your time =/

-James
I used to play with this a lot, since I lacked other parts and the Galman AR was the best Defense/Survival AR I had. I like the size of it, and it's quite circular. I have a question about the BB/SG though. Does the tip act kind of like a flat tip when first launched? Hasbro Wolborgs tend to do that. The one I have move erratically around and pockets itself sometimes, even after I launched it straight out of its box...
(Aug. 29, 2008  2:02 AM)Elmo Wrote: I used to play with this a lot, since I lacked other parts and the Galman AR was the best Defense/Survival AR I had. I like the size of it, and it's quite circular. I have a question about the BB/SG though. Does the tip act kind of like a flat tip when first launched? Hasbro Wolborgs tend to do that. The one I have move erratically around and pockets itself sometimes, even after I launched it straight out of its box...

The wolborg tip I have is from Takada so it tends to be more stable than the Hasbro version.
(Aug. 29, 2008  2:08 AM)James Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2008  2:02 AM)Elmo Wrote: I used to play with this a lot, since I lacked other parts and the Galman AR was the best Defense/Survival AR I had. I like the size of it, and it's quite circular. I have a question about the BB/SG though. Does the tip act kind of like a flat tip when first launched? Hasbro Wolborgs tend to do that. The one I have move erratically around and pockets itself sometimes, even after I launched it straight out of its box...

The wolborg tip I have is from Takada so it tends to be more stable than the Hasbro version.

I think you meant Takara.
It was obviously just a typo, no need to point it out.
(Aug. 29, 2008  2:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It was obviously just a typo, no need to point it out.

He's typed Takada in some other threads too ._.
well then shut up brad
Hey james for one you are not wasteing our time thats why we are all here, we here to help each other umm james do you have any other bey parts if so would you mine, listing them please.
(Aug. 29, 2008  2:53 AM)Dranzer206 Wrote: Hey james for one you are not wasteing our time thats why we are all here, we here to help each other umm james do you have any other bey parts if so would you mine, listing them please.

The thread title says he has only one Beyblade. His other one was already in bad condition when it was smashed to pieces. :\
Oh sorry to hear that james, well umm I personal like the, combo you made and its a good thing you don't have the hasbro version of wolborg cause just like elmo wrote the hasbro version wolborgs tip is off by a lot in my opinion.

James if you only have one blade, why don't you try to get some blades on ebay blades are always selling on there. Or if you have paypal ask anyone on beywiki if there wiling to sell some blades or just some parts.
Hey, I could send you a weight disk or something in an envelope if you need it. Like 10 wide since 8 heavy isn't the best.
I'd say upgrade it to a 10-Heavy and use War Lion if you can get one.
OK thanks and sorry I type takada and not Takara, It's mainly because I watch too much ninja warrior. and one of the guys in there's name is takada. But I'll remember it's Takara.
(Aug. 29, 2008  11:04 AM)James Wrote: OK thanks and sorry I type takada and not Takara, It's mainly because I watch too much ninja warrior. and one of the guys in there's name is takada. But I'll remember it's Takara.

I didn't correct you to be an carp, sorry if I came across that way. Just wanted you to know for future.

P.S. Takadas good but im a Nagano fan myself:-3