My name is Cooper

I'm a coool kid. I spin to win if you know what i mean. I am the first white rapper, i like puns. I attend things, like, all the time.

Also, my first competition was this November. I beat the guy, and it was also my first time spinning a BeyBlade. Neo, irl friend, gave me a random BeyBlade, and well, the games were close, but i was proved mediocre, BUT NOT NEXT TIME! YOU WILL BE MEDIOCRE!! I SPIN TO WIN!

Sorry for being cringy. and hey, Have you ever tried to eat a clock? It's very, time-consuming...
Welcome to the WBO, Cooper!

Loved that pun, gotta remember that one!

I hope that you enjoy the WBO, and if you ever have any questions, please feel free to PM me! Smile
So if you're lookin for the beyblade community you're in the right place.

[Image: lol_by_metateen-d9k1cli.png]

Also, if you're in league with Neo, you will be a target because Neo is in league with me. Therefor regardless you probably aren't under the positive light already.

Also, white rapper = Vanilla ice
Hey! Welcome to the WBO! Read around and have fun. You go get em!
Welcome to the WBO Cooper! You're obviously a very good blader if you had a close fight vs Neo with a borrowed beyblade.

Can honestly say I've never tried to eat a clock but it sounds like fun.

Have a good time here!
Hey Cooper, welcome to the WBO! Have fun and please promise you won't eat my clock...
Welcome to the WBO!
get out cooper
(Dec. 19, 2015  1:33 AM)Neo Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!
get out cooper

what the frick?!!!?
you ditch.
(Dec. 19, 2015  1:34 AM)Coopatruth Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2015  1:33 AM)Neo Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!
get out cooper

what the frick?!!!?
you ditch.

Enjoy your stay!

no cooper, no, out now
(Dec. 19, 2015  1:12 AM)Meta madness Wrote: So if you're lookin for the beyblade community you're in the right place.

[Image: lol_by_metateen-d9k1cli.png]

Also, if you're in league with Neo, you will be a target because Neo is in league with me. Therefor regardless you probably aren't under the positive light already.

Also, white rapper = Vanilla ice
I'm the first white rapper. Those guys were a bunch of fakies.

Puns:I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
I'm the best.
Welcome!!

Pretttty sure your not the first white rapper Tongue_out
IT SPARKED RIGHT ?

Haha, welcome mate.
(Dec. 19, 2015  1:59 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: IT SPARKED RIGHT ?

Haha, welcome mate.

What sparks is he talking about?
(Dec. 19, 2015  2:00 AM)Neo Wrote:

Haha, welcome mate.

Oh, you know the sparks Neo. YOU KNOWWWWW, you're mediocre, get the frick outta my thread.
(Dec. 19, 2015  2:01 AM)Coopatruth Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2015  2:00 AM)Neo Wrote:

Haha, welcome mate.

Oh, you know the sparks Neo. YOU KNOWWWWW, you're mediocre, get the frick outta my thread.

Okay, I respect your opinions Smile

Never.
(Dec. 19, 2015  2:04 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2015  2:01 AM)Coopatruth Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2015  2:00 AM)Neo Wrote: What sparks is he talking about?

Okay, I respect your opinions Smile

Never.

I respect you. I appreciate you. you smart. you loyal
(Dec. 19, 2015  12:56 AM)Coopatruth Wrote: I'm a coool kid. I spin to win if you know what i mean. I am the first white rapper, i like puns. I attend things, like, all the time.

Also, my first competition was this November. I beat the guy, and it was also my first time spinning a BeyBlade. Neo, irl friend, gave me a random BeyBlade, and well, the games were close, but i was proved mediocre, BUT NOT NEXT TIME! YOU WILL BE MEDIOCRE!! I SPIN TO WIN!

Sorry for being cringy. and hey, Have you ever tried to eat a clock? It's very, time-consuming...
Is the guy you beat me? Lol don't worry the result will be different next time we play Wink

Welcome to the WBO dude! Have fun and hope to see you at more events!
(Dec. 19, 2015  4:25 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2015  12:56 AM)Coopatruth Wrote: I'm a coool kid. I spin to win if you know what i mean. I am the first white rapper, i like puns. I attend things, like, all the time.

Is the guy you beat me? Lol don't worry the result will be different next time we play Wink

Welcome to the WBO dude! Have fun and hope to see you at more events!

Every good blader has a weakness.
Unfortunately, yours is Cooper.

smh.
lol.
Rager, did he spit too much fire for you?
(Dec. 19, 2015  4:31 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Rager, did he spit too much fire for you?
I don't want to talk about it lol. Let's just say it was what you young ones call a roast.

Wow i can see that you're a cool kid. And i have a pun too.

Whats a leg that can turn 360? a Leg-o .Hahahahahah

welcome btw.