[Unanswered]  My nL isn't bursting.....

I was battling my nL Bump Wedge against my zA 2 Meteor Merge and nL isnt bursting. any tips?
(Aug. 10, 2018  9:10 PM)BurntPickaxe Wrote: I was battling my nL Bump Wedge against my zA 2 Meteor Merge and nL isnt bursting. any tips?

Nightmare Longinus is left spin, which heavily reduces recoil against rights spin opponents. If you put it up against a layer like hS or bL, it will probably burst. You could also try to launch zA as hard as you can, but you are better off using left spin beyblades to burst nL
(Aug. 10, 2018  9:36 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2018  9:10 PM)BurntPickaxe Wrote: I was battling my nL Bump Wedge against my zA 2 Meteor Merge and nL isnt bursting. any tips?

Nightmare Longinus is left spin, which heavily reduces recoil against rights spin opponents. If you put it up against a layer like hS or bL, it will probably burst. You could also try to launch zA as hard as you can, but you are better off using left spin beyblades to burst nL

i did launch zA as hard as possible and it burst against nL
Use nL then.

Unless, you're willing to change Your combo to zA 10 M X/Jl.
Chances are your Nightmare Longinus Forge disc integration is rough to slide off, making it difficult to burst by giving it additional unnecessary burst resistance, which is why my Luinor L3 hasbro has more Burst Resistance than my Legend Spryzen S3 hasbro.

But on Tomy, I dunno.
(Aug. 10, 2018  9:37 PM)BurntPickaxe Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2018  9:36 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Nightmare Longinus is left spin, which heavily reduces recoil against rights spin opponents. If you put it up against a layer like hS or bL, it will probably burst. You could also try to launch zA as hard as you can, but you are better off using left spin beyblades to burst nL

i did launch zA as hard as possible and it burst against nL

Actually the faster spinning Beyblade will burst more. This is especially true in opposite spin match ups where the slower spinning bey will essentially stall the layer of the faster spinning one. And the inertia from the disk would cause it to continue moving forward and the bey would burst.

This is why people used to weak launch drain fafnir and it would burst the faster spinning bey. 

I would suggest weak launching zA and try to launch nL as hard as possible. 

I can almost guarantee a burst will happen. You can see it occur when in this video I made where I launch nL or sR faster at some point or another.
pick it up with your hands and burst it

for real, i think its merge thats not giving hard enough hits to burst nL
It's defected. I have a crappy Longinus as well.
(Aug. 24, 2018  4:05 PM)g2_ Wrote: It's defected. I have a crappy Longinus as well.

BUT , this Defect is a Miracle for him
(Aug. 24, 2018  4:37 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2018  4:05 PM)g2_ Wrote: It's defected. I have a crappy Longinus as well.

BUT , this Defect is a Miracle for him

Depends, I'm not a fan of Beys not able to burst.
Well, I wouldn't say its a defect, more of a better mold. That's just my opinion though.