My introduction here!

Hi there, I am Octokiddy, a blader from Downey, CA. I actually play Beyblade at school, and school kids playing Beyblade actually got me inspired. I am 13, barely, and so I want to know other bladers so I can have more people to battle against. One more thing, I also play the Beyblade Burst app, and, at time of posting, am blader level 34. Hope to see other bladers soon!
(Dec. 07, 2019  3:37 AM)Octokiddy Wrote: Hi there, I am Octokiddy, a blader from Downey, CA. I actually play Beyblade at school, and school kids playing Beyblade actually got me inspired. I am 13, barely, and so I want to know other bladers so I can have more people to battle against. One more thing, I also play the Beyblade Burst app, and, at time of posting, am blader level 34. Hope to see other bladers soon!

Welcome to the WBO! I hope you enjoy your time here!
i am a 16 year old blader living in Pryor,Oklahoma my goal is to make my own full metal combo using only hasbro  parts
(Mar. 31, 2020  8:35 PM)collecter Wrote: i am a 16 year old blader living in Pryor,Oklahoma my goal is to make my own full metal combo using only hasbro  parts

Try Nightmare Luinor Bump Octa. All metal and performs decent too.
(Mar. 31, 2020  9:34 PM)YishYash Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2020  8:35 PM)collecter Wrote: i am a 16 year old blader living in Pryor,Oklahoma my goal is to make my own full metal combo using only hasbro  parts

Try Nightmare Luinor Bump Octa. All metal and performs decent too.

Hasbro Octa...doesn’t have metal.
(Mar. 31, 2020  9:34 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2020  9:34 PM)YishYash Wrote: Try Nightmare Luinor Bump Octa. All metal and performs decent too.

Hasbro Octa...doesn’t have metal.

Yes it does.
(Mar. 31, 2020  10:15 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2020  9:34 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Hasbro Octa...doesn’t have metal.

Yes it does.

No it doesn't. The Metal that’s usually on the bottom part of the driver is made of plastic.
(Mar. 31, 2020  10:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2020  10:15 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yes it does.

No it doesn't. The Metal that’s usually on the bottom part of the driver is made of plastic.

Orichalcum O3 was released in the Evolution line about the same time as Turbo. They didn’t remove metal on Evolution Beys then yet.
octa for hasbro does have metal just not as much

sadly i don't have any of those parts Unhappy
(Mar. 31, 2020  10:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2020  10:15 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yes it does.

My Hasbro Octa weighs 13.6 grams while my TT Octa weighs 14.0 grams which is pretty close. They both have metal and now my Hasbro octa's metal's shine is gone. It is obviously metal.
(Mar. 31, 2020  10:58 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2020  10:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: No it doesn't. The Metal that’s usually on the bottom part of the driver is made of plastic.

Orichalcum O3 was released in the Evolution line about the same time as Turbo. They didn’t remove metal on Evolution Beys then yet.

It was released with the turbo line, however it does seem to have metal. I swear I saw one that was made out of plastic though.