My graphics work

Hey. There isn't anything Beyblade related in this thread yet. Just a fair warn.

I made some stuff that I feel like posting.

This wallpaper was made for my PSP and is also my avatar or sig on some sites.

[Image: 16030_1_lg.jpg]

I made it in paint. I took the image of Falco from Smash Bros DOJO and removed all the color and background, pixel by pixel, in paint. Yes, in paint. Took forever. That's why it looks a little sharp.
I made the chrome Fragbait banner using some other program at school. I made the original, which was grey and black, in Paint, then chromed it in the other program.
The background, of course, was in paint as well. All parts were put together in Paint.

[Image: MarthPSP.png]

I made this one before I made the Falco paper, as practice. I added the name of my crew, Dead on Arrival, but the crew has since died and I'm too lazy to fix it (I play for Wichita Crew now). Same deal, removed pic of Marth from his pic from the DOJO, pixel by pixel, in paint. Then, I added the banner.
I think the Falco one is a lot better.
More to come.
lol thats great i love falco Smile i like that you put time and effort into it. I look forward to seeing what else you come up with.
I main Falco Smile
I also had an Icon set that I custom made. My PSP was decked out Fragbait style.
I'm currently in the process of creating some other things Falco and Gaming related. Stay tuned.