My best combo

AR: Tiger Defenser
WD: 6 - Heavy? I think it's called that.
BB: Semi-Flat

You don't know how many battles I won with this. It's basically just a Wing Defenser with a Driger S attack ring though. Try it, it's pretty good.
(Dec. 26, 2008  1:30 AM)Mankster Wrote: AR: Tiger Defenser

You don't know how many battles I won with this. It's basically just a Wing Defenser with a Driger S attack ring though. Try it, it's pretty good.

this customization cost me a a Tiger Defenser as it got broken thanks to my Gaia V, so if this is your best combo and you claim to know a bit about customizing get out
It would be better with a 10 heavy.
(Dec. 26, 2008  2:52 AM)ZenX Wrote:

this customization cost me a a Tiger Defenser as it got broken thanks to my Gaia V, so if this is your best combo and you claim to know a bit about customizing get out

Er.. No, I never claimed a I know a lot about customizing, but it was really good for me. Sorry if yours broke but I thought Tiger Defenser was a pretty sturdy attack ring... Maybe yours was fake?
Its a compact type. Its good if you're limited on parts. Here's another one that is the same concept just way more improved.

AR: Tiger Defenser
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: Neo Right w' Heavy Metal Core
BB: SG Semi Flat
(Dec. 26, 2008  3:21 AM)Mankster Wrote: Er.. No, I never claimed a I know a lot about customizing, but it was really good for me. Sorry if yours broke but I thought Tiger Defenser was a pretty sturdy attack ring... Maybe yours was fake?

I said "bit" not "lot" as using a pure Driger S is better than using the one you claim to won many battles with...

I had 4 four Driger S' (Only two left ) which the one got broken was the Hasbro Phantom Force version which normally is the most durable one and the other three were Takara(2xStandard and 1x Transparent Limited)...

In addition, the durability of the AR does also depend on the completeness of the customization where having such a light-weight BB with no central focus(gravitational) weakens the Beyblade that the sturdiness factor of the AR suffers...
(Dec. 26, 2008  2:52 AM)ZenX Wrote:

There's no reason for this rudeness.
(Dec. 26, 2008  10:27 AM)ZenX Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2008  3:21 AM)Mankster Wrote: Er.. No, I never claimed a I know a lot about customizing, but it was really good for me. Sorry if yours broke but I thought Tiger Defenser was a pretty sturdy attack ring... Maybe yours was fake?

I said "bit" not "lot" as using a pure Driger S is better than using the one you claim to won many battles with...

I had 4 four Driger S' (Only two left ) which the one got broken was the Hasbro Phantom Force version which normally is the most durable one and the other three were Takara(2xStandard and 1x Transparent Limited)...

In addition, the durability of the AR does also depend on the completeness of the customization where having such a light-weight BB with no central focus(gravitational) weakens the Beyblade that the sturdiness factor of the AR suffers...

>_> Well, I'm sorry you broke your beyblade. But it was a good combo.
As for this combo, it's not that strong. It seems like a poor man's version of a Compact.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Compact