Stores with Beyblades in stock

(Dec. 05, 2018  11:45 AM)Phantom‘o’RYAN Wrote: I saw them once in Toys R Us but then my store closed down so if ur one is still open you can try in there. If you have an Entertainer you can check that as last year my one had a load of shogun steel beys but then annoyingly they closed too. Never seen them in my Tesco though

Also does anyone know where to find mfb bets in the UK that are actually in stores and not online
Unfortunately every Toys R Us in the UK has closed down. Checked the entertainer recently and not a single Beyblade. Don’t think you’ll find any mfb beys  for sale anywhere. They stopped selling those years ago.
(Dec. 06, 2018  9:47 AM)GrandTempo1987 Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2018  11:45 AM)Phantom‘o’RYAN Wrote: I saw them once in Toys R Us but then my store closed down so if ur one is still open you can try in there. If you have an Entertainer you can check that as last year my one had a load of shogun steel beys but then annoyingly they closed too. Never seen them in my Tesco though

Also does anyone know where to find mfb bets in the UK that are actually in stores and not online
Unfortunately every Toys R Us in the UK has closed down. Checked the entertainer recently and not a single Beyblade. Don’t think you’ll find any mfb beys  for sale anywhere. They stopped selling those years ago.
Oh that’s annoying. Although the good thing is that I have a reliable seller on eBay that sells beys for good prices
The Walmart where I onced live few days ago does away with the beys. Once, the Walmart got evolution in February (I started Beyblade during the wave with Nepstrius N2) and now it got Turbo on January 9th and a few weeks after that, Wave 5 Evolution pack (Thank god there was Spryzen Requiem there though). Does your Walmart do away with Beys?
What do you mean by "doing away with the beys". That sounds like you're saying they stopped stocking them on the shelves or threw them all in the garbage or something like that.
I think he's just saying that they stop selling old ones when new ones come in?
If that's the case, then no. I know my local Wal-mart still has some old V2.B.V and S2.K.U single beys out there on the shelves. My local Meijers still has V.S.S and at least a hundred of those dinky little white standalone launchers that were basically just there to be easier to hold than the tiny blue ones that came with the beys during the Basic/Dual Layer era.
(Feb. 02, 2019  3:43 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: If that's the case, then no. I know my local Wal-mart still has some old V2.B.V and S2.K.U single beys out there on the shelves. My local Meijers still has V.S.S and at least a hundred of those dinky little white standalone launchers that were basically just there to be easier to hold than the tiny blue ones that came with the beys during the Basic/Dual Layer era.

WOW! That’s unbelievable!
I found a wave 1 genesis Valtryek a couple weeks ago, but I haven’t found any of those dual layers Magik was talking about.
(Feb. 02, 2019  4:00 AM)brandbrick Wrote: I found a wave 1 genesis Valtryek a couple weeks ago, but I haven’t found any of those dual layers Magik was talking about.

It might have been from wave 5
(Feb. 02, 2019  4:05 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2019  4:00 AM)brandbrick Wrote: I found a wave 1 genesis Valtryek a couple weeks ago, but I haven’t found any of those dual layers Magik was talking about.

It might have been from wave 5

He's right, they re-released the gV from Wave 1 again in Wave 5. Guess it was a hot seller and they wanted more of it.

The dual layers have been there since the store has stocked Burst beys tbh. They just haven't sold at all and haven't moved since they were put there.
Our Walmart Bey stock has gone way down too! Bakugan stock has filled the space.
Sadly yes... The walmart that I shop at for beys not only has high prices for beys, but it also has really terrible beys most of the time. Once, I tried to get Nightmare Longinus and it was behind 5 Maximum Garudas. Also, I tried to get Z achelies or Heat Salamander, but all they had was Valtriek, 6, Liner; Spryzen, Gravity, Variable; Anubion, Yell, Orbit; or Betromoth, 2, Liner. Thankfully, my friend bey shops at a walmart with ALL the turbo beys exept for Duo Eclipse, Salamander, All the Phoenixes... Phoinix'... Phoini? Herculies and Hades... the downfall is that some of them are unbranded or from rapidity ._.
That is sick dude! Maybe u should tell me where this Walmart is! I can't resist free stuff even if I hardly ever beyblade! -Avery
Depends where you are.

There are a few of them just go beyhunting and you'll see
My Walmart still has Beys, but I have a feeling that they might be gone soon
I need a bey
I'm living in berlin in germany and have a hard time finding any local store that has beyblades in stock. So far I only found the former Toys'r Us stores now run by Smyth Toys (https://www.smythstoys.com). Of course these have only the Hasbro product line, but for a decent price (cheaper than most online stores).

Regarding online stores for Takara Tomy beyblades I'm still searching. The german Amazon website (http://www.amazon.de) sadly has besides fakes just a small and overpriced selection, so no chance to avoid importing. So far I ordered from koreantoyshop and toysmatter. The orders are still on their way, so we will see.
Does anyone know if ever-wish.com is trustworthy?
(Apr. 21, 2019  2:01 PM)Godly_Requiem Wrote: Does anyone know if ever-wish.com is trustworthy?

It is! I’ve ordered from there before!
Five Below in the US now has some single and dual layer beys for $5. Anubion A2 probably the best out of all of them.
(Apr. 21, 2019  2:08 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2019  2:01 PM)Godly_Requiem Wrote: Does anyone know if ever-wish.com is trustworthy?

It is! I’ve ordered from there before!

Do you have any other suppliers you are willing to share?