My Introduction, back into beyblade after many years

Hi all,

I'm from Queensland, Australia and I just recently got back into beyblades after me and a couple of my mates remembered how excellent the original cartoon's theme song was.

Already ended up getting some of the new MFB blades and have already got 5 of my mates buying beyblades and battling them.

Probably going to start getting into the OG plastic ones again, already been shopping around trying to find some in my price range.

Hope to learn some neat stuff about the meta-game and maybe get some buying/selling action here and have a good time.
Nice to see you back into Beyblade, there is really something magnetic about this hobby hah.

Have you heard about the actual newest Beyblades, Beyblade Burst ? Metal Fight Beyblade is unfortunately already fading into the "old" category, so if you want to get into something active and growing at the moment, Beyblade Burst would be the way to go.
Hi, and welcome to the WBO!

The Beyblade Customizations subforum is the place to discuss the metagame and customizations; there are several subforums within that for each of the WBO's official formats. Take a look at the Competitive Combos list for each format (which should be a stickied thread at the top of the page) for a list of the strongest combos in that format.

Standard Format allows any official parts from MFB and Zero-G; the top-tier list is here.

Limited Format bans most heavier and more powerful parts, allowing Beyblades that are outclassed in Standard to shine. The ban list changes around a bit from time to time - the Limited top-tier list hasn't been updated yet after Libra and Omega were banned.

Zero-G Format uses the wobbling stadiums from the Zero-G line instead of the stationary stadiums used in all other formats. This makes the format significantly different from the others, due to the wildly changing playing field.

There are also dedicated tournaments for the old plastics and HMS systems, and Beyblade Burst is now coming out as well, so there are plenty of different things to do!
(Oct. 18, 2015  9:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Nice to see you back into Beyblade, there is really something magnetic about this hobby hah.

Have you heard about the actual newest Beyblades, Beyblade Burst ? Metal Fight Beyblade is unfortunately already fading into the "old" category, so if you want to get into something active and growing at the moment, Beyblade Burst would be the way to go.

Yeah I've seen a little about them, might wait and see if they ever start selling them in stores here. Even after a massive driving adventure with my buddies, the only beys we found still on shelves near here were hasbro tornado battlers (which we bought anyway since they were heavily discounted) and they're actually kinda neato.

If they don't come to stores here I might get a burst starter set or something online.