My Fusion Wheel's Name

And also it would make a very interesting stamina type...I WANT IT!
Danny please add more content to your posts so u don't get warned I'm warning u now but if u do it again I'll have to report ur post
ok i guess after i am done with my other wheels i will do the "Round" wheel
can you make a fusion wheel thats a rock wheel but make spikes in between them?
I guess but you might have to draw me what it might look like it doesnt have to be good i just need to know what you mean by that
i cant draw it.i cant put drawn pics on my comp.but look at a pic of a rock wheel.or counter wheel from counter leone.in the gaps put the spikes.and how did you form it.howd you get like,the perfect shape
Well we took a Rock wheel and we grined it down so it would just be the thing in the middle of a MF beyblade and then we drew on a washer( those ring looking things) and we drew the shape on there cut out the shape and then we apoxyed it on to the cirlce thing and Ta-Da we have the fusion wheel
i want to create a whole new beyblade.a custom sticker,facebolt,fusion wheel,spin track,and performance tip
im gonna name it night golix
well see thats why i made my fusion wheel so i could make a whole bey someday but i dont know how i am gonna make a facebolt,sticker,spin track,and performance tip and i enjoyed making this fusion wheel so i thought i would make more. I already have plenty of ideas
i made a track and performance tip already.all i need to make is fusion wheel, facebolt, and energy ring.
oh yea i almost forgot an energy ring.... wait how did you make a spin track and performance tip?
my cousin tought me.we made it out of plastic and painted it.the performance tip is super sharp metal tip like pheonixs but this one is more calanced and sharper
dude thats sweet you gotta PM me a Pic and you gotta tell me how to do it
If you are going to speak among each other so much move that to private messages, not here. I should really not see a continuation of exchange between only two people.
ill try to.i shaped them after aries`s spin track and pheonix`s performance tip.but i tweaked them and made them better.
Ok then that means i have made my decsion: Enigma the wheel shall now be called The Enigma Wheel if anyone has any ideas please pm me and Kai-V you can close this thread now
KK, so in honour of me call the MW Battle and the CW Chipz. Yes thinking of TAzos, it will be called Battle Chipz ^^ THen make a track and bottom and then it will be Battle Chipz SSJ4 Tongue_out get it?
umm no sorry but i am confused but i get the "Battle Chipz SSJ4"
haha yeah Battle MW with force smash chipz CW with destabilizing properties and SSJ "super super jammed" four ^^