My First of many posts! (my introduction)

Hi! My name is BladerJayCraft! I am fairly new to the WBO website and everything. I like going to comps and competing against other fellow bladers. I also like experimenting with different parts and seeing which goes with which. If anyone can tell me anything to help me out, please reply to this thread. I don't know if you can self promote, so that's one I really need to know so I don't get yelled at by anyone. But thanks for reading this if you did!
(Jul. 18, 2019  2:40 AM)BladerJayCraft Wrote: Hi! My name is BladerJayCraft! I am fairly new to the WBO website and everything. I like going to comps and competing against other fellow bladers. I also like experimenting with different parts and seeing which goes with which. If anyone can tell me anything to help me out, please reply to this thread. I don't know if you can self promote, so that's one I really need to know so I don't get yelled at by anyone. But thanks for reading this if you did!
Welcome to the WBO! We’re pretty chill. What area are you in? I can help you with finding a community. Shoot me a PM if you have questions or if you just want to talk. Smile
(Jul. 18, 2019  2:40 AM)BladerJayCraft Wrote: Hi! My name is BladerJayCraft! I am fairly new to the WBO website and everything. I like going to comps and competing against other fellow bladers. I also like experimenting with different parts and seeing which goes with which. If anyone can tell me anything to help me out, please reply to this thread. I don't know if you can self promote, so that's one I really need to know so I don't get yelled at by anyone. But thanks for reading this if you did!

Hey ther, great to have you! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions
(Jul. 18, 2019  2:45 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
Welcome to the WBO! We’re pretty chill. What area are you in? I can help you with finding a community. Shoot me a PM if you have questions or if you just want to talk. Smile

I live in the PA area, but I've been to two comps already but only ne of them I've competed in.
(Jul. 18, 2019  3:28 AM)BladerJayCraft Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2019  2:45 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! We’re pretty chill. What area are you in? I can help you with finding a community. Shoot me a PM if you have questions or if you just want to talk. Smile

I live in the PA area, but I've been to two comps already but only ne of them I've competed in.
Okay. There’s an active community there. You should check it out.
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization! The people here are mostly friendly Smile

Oh, by the way, you should read my story Tongue_out

im a sellout
I'm curious about self-promoting..... what would that look like in this setting? Would that be like you're an engineer and you are marketing your own line of beyblades?
Welcome to the WBO! We hope you enjoy your stay. Joyful_3
Welcome! The PA is a very active area with some really good Bladers, so you'd better be ready with your best combos! If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask via PM or by posting it here. Also, about self promotion, it depends. You can promote your videos in the "Beyblade Videos" thread. If you're making custom Beys ( Chessmaster Chi might want to know this as well) then you can make a thread in the "Your Creations" subforum.