My Beyblade face wont come off lol

Everything else is coming off properly except the face it wont come off btw my Beyblade is Flame Sagittario,i think i used the tool the wrong way round because when i try to use it the proper way nothing happens but when i use it the wrong way it does feel as its working but then nothing happens. i'm really confused have i spoiled my first ever Metal fight beyblade? (and no i haven't tried out the beyblade yet because i haven't got a launcher its coming in the mail soon) I don't mind re-purchasing flame sagittario but i just wanted to know if its not to late to fix it. :s VERY CONFUSED but as for the placing i checked out a few pics of flame sagittario and the holes and everthing our in the perfect place except for the stickers :3 xD i always fail with stickers.
this doesn't deserve its own topic, please use the Ask a question get an answer thread
(Mar. 19, 2010  10:06 PM)Potato Wrote: this doesn't deserve its own topic, please use the Ask a question get an answer thread

Sorry, i didn't know they're is one can i have a link please?
Ok this post shall be deleted Smile xD
It wnt let me delete, whoever is mod please close or delete this post thanks Wink