My Beyblade Youtube Channel

Hey guys, i am making videos of my beyblade battles. I would love if people subscribe and to cheer me on. I would especially love if we could communicate with each other and send each other gifts! The more views i get, the more motivation i get to buy more beyblades Stupid. If anyone else has a page, or videos they would like to share with me, please reply to this post. Joyful_2

Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BeybBladeBat...ature=mhee

I hope you will enjoy my battles!
Umm... Tell us something about yourself.. I guess.

Nevertheless, Welcome! Please read the rules carefully, so you do not break them. Stay Safe~

And, what stadium is that?

Welcome, but I would like to know a little more about you.
Oh, i forgot to talk about my self Tongue_out

I am born in the Baltimore, Maryland but my parents are Iraqi. I would like to be called Iraqi. I lived in the states for 6 years and right now i am living in Qatar, i have been here for 7 years so far. I have only 6 beyblades and i would love to get more. Here in Qatar beyblade isnt as popular as other places, which means the rare beyblades arent in stock. I only beyblade, i dont watch the show. My birthday is on August 12th 1998, and i am 13. I have only recently bought these beyblades, the first two i got were for presents 4 months ago. I got pretty attached to them and bought 4 more. The ones i have so far are, Flame Libra, Earth Eagle, Lighting L-Drago, Meteo L-Drago, Storm Capricorne, and Dark Wolf. The stadium i have is just some stadium i bought from the place where i bought these beyblades. It sells all types of toys, it is just like ToysRUs but has less variety. I now make these videos honestly, because i am bored. I have nothing to do except school work and on the weekends i just like to chill and to make videos. I like all sports, and i am pretty good all around as a sports player. I would consider Beyblades as a sport. I have had interest in Beyblades since i was 5. My older brothers had the older ones, but i didnt have any.
If you need any help please ask and follow the rules read the opening message and on youtube I am 5beyblademetalfusion so you can also pm any questions on there enjoy Grin
id subscribe if i was able but i use my dads youtube acount when im older ill subscribe .
Hi, your videos are GREAT!! Sure I'll subscribe.