My Anti-3D Printed Bey Combo

As you may know, I faced difficulty with a cheater in my club. He has a good heart, but he was tired of losing and 3D printed a bey.
This is the combo I used to end his cheating and shatter his bey.

Bloody Longinus (My most aggressive layer besides debatably sX)

13 (12 and 13's aggressive shape allows it to damage the layer in case of disk-to-layer-contact)

Volcanic' (Incredible aggression. The low stamina meant it took multiple games to break it.)

Well, I couldn't get the image working.
Why did you have to break it instead of telling him he could not use his 3D printed bey
(Apr. 02, 2019  5:35 PM)FuryWingsYT Wrote: As you may know, I faced difficulty with a cheater in my club. He has a good heart, but he was tired of losing and 3D printed a bey.
This is the combo I used to end his cheating and shatter his bey.

Bloody Longinus (My most aggressive layer besides debatably sX)

13 (12 and 13's aggressive shape allows it to damage the layer in case of disk-to-layer-contact)

Volcanic' (Incredible aggression. The low stamina meant it took multiple games to break it.)

Well, I couldn't get the image working.

Ok...

1. Can't see the picture

2. Destroying his bey wasnt really necessary 

3. He probably worked really hard with that bey

Destroying his bey on purpose means you've turned into Aiga when he broke Valkyrie. All you had to do was make a printed bey of your own and then it would be fair
You can only create topics in this forum for combos if you've conducted tests following our standards for competitive testing. Knowledge of whether your combo beats illegal combos is of little use in tournaments. If you just want to share this as a fun combo, use the search feature to find the Fun Combos topic.
Actually, he downloaded it off the internet and had 3.
And I did ask him to stop.
He had another 3D printed bey he liked better that wasn't literally a circle.
He just refused to stop and said even if it broke he'd make another better one.
But as club leader, I talked to him. Then I had a match with him.
I went with an attack type.
It shattered.