My AMV's

Poll: First Or Second AMV?

First
100.00%
Second
0%
Total: 100% 1 vote(s)
These are my AMV's can you tell me what to improve?

My First ever AMV:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nylv_SxAao8

Second:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWjW8SaMi...re=channel
Just remember this is Constructive Criticism.
In the first one, Power Unleashed, you used a lot of scenes of the characters talking. It really slowed down the video and the tempo. Plus, there weren't a lot of action scenes, or even scenes that said to me that some Power was Unleashed. I would suggest using a bigger battle with a lot less dialogue. Also, the credits were very unneccessary. If you must put credits, put in your name, the song name and the artist. List the anime, and that's it.
During "Talk" I found myself a little confused. It started off about Tyson and Daichi, then went to Ray! Plus, during his Beybattle, you jumped from the combat to them talking, to the combat again. An AMV needs to be linear to avoid confusing the viewer, or at least have some method to the madness.
All in all, not bad for a first and second go. I'm Quatreryukami on youtube, and I subscribed to you so I can see you improving! Good Luck.
(Mar. 29, 2009  3:40 PM)fragbait Wrote: Just remember this is Constructive Criticism.
In the first one, Power Unleashed, you used a lot of scenes of the characters talking. It really slowed down the video and the tempo. Plus, there weren't a lot of action scenes, or even scenes that said to me that some Power was Unleashed. I would suggest using a bigger battle with a lot less dialogue. Also, the credits were very unneccessary. If you must put credits, put in your name, the song name and the artist. List the anime, and that's it.
During "Talk" I found myself a little confused. It started off about Tyson and Daichi, then went to Ray! Plus, during his Beybattle, you jumped from the combat to them talking, to the combat again. An AMV needs to be linear to avoid confusing the viewer, or at least have some method to the madness.
All in all, not bad for a first and second go. I'm Quatreryukami on youtube, and I subscribed to you so I can see you improving! Good Luck.
Thanks for the info! Wink Well it is my first time doing AMV's.
I know, thats why I gave you as much as I could to work from.