Musou Stadium Challenge

If you had the Musou Stadium and could create any Infinite Combo Duo to use, which do you think would be most overpowered?

There are rules though: After 45 seconds, the Infinite Stadium will turn off and Infinite Beys will be left spinning regularly.

Also, which combo duo do you think could combat any mentioned Infinite combos?

I think Zwei Diabolos Infinite-L and Judgement Diabolos Infinite would do the job well.

But, I think Wizard Fafnir Gen Blitz Rise and Lord Dragon Blitz Rise could defeat most things, though.
(Sep. 10, 2019  1:26 AM)X-Wing Wrote: If you had the Musou Stadium and could create any Infinite Combo Duo to use, which do you think would be most overpowered?

There are rules though: After 45 seconds, the Infinite Stadium will turn off and Infinite Beys will be left spinning regularly.

I think Zwei Diabolos  Infinite-L and Judgement Diabolos Infinite would do the job well.

But, I think Wizard Fafnir Gen Blitz Rise and Lord Dragon Blitz Rise could defeat most things, though.

I think the Diabolos and Spriggan Chips don't even fit on the Infinite Drivers because they have two sets of tabs for the launchers to hold on to. If I had to choose the strongest duo, it would have to be Lord Valkyrie Infinite and Cho-Z Spriggan Infinite-L because they'd be really hard to Burst.
Zwei Valkyrie ® Judgement Spriggan (L)
(Sep. 10, 2019  1:26 AM)X-Wing Wrote: If you had the Musou Stadium and could create any Infinite Combo Duo to use, which do you think would be most overpowered?

I think Zwei Diabolos  Infinite-L and Judgement Diabolos Infinite would do the job well.

Actually, if you turn off the stadium, the Infinite beys stop spinning instantly.
(Sep. 10, 2019  1:45 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

I think the Diabolos and Spriggan Chips don't even fit on the Infinite Drivers because they have two sets of tabs for the launchers to hold on to. If I had to choose the strongest duo, it would have to be Lord Valkyrie Infinite and Cho-Z Spriggan Infinite-L because they'd be really hard to Burst.

Yeah but they only have 45 seconds

(Sep. 10, 2019  2:15 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:

Actually, if you turn off the stadium, the Infinite beys stop spinning instantly.

Almost instantly

(Sep. 10, 2019  2:12 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Zwei Valkyrie ® Judgement Spriggan (L)

Zwei Valkyrie wouldn't work cause zwei is left nor would left spin judgement spriggan 

it would be zwei spriggan and judgement valkyrie