[Mumbai , India] 25th May 2014 , Summer BeyDays Bash

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

So , Its a Long time from the tourneys (5 Months is a lot of time ) The last tournament we had was during December..
Hence , We have this tourney during BeyDays and also on a Sunday as Many people can be free Grin .. So to get on the details ...

Name of Tourney - Summer BeyDays Bash

Date - 25th May 2014 , Sunday

Venue - Sanjay Gandhi National Park , Borivali (E)

Time This is the most important of all , the registration will be from 10:15-10:35 , after which the tourney will commence from 10:45 and the time from 10:35 to 10:45 will be given for preparation of beyblade combos . So be SURE to COME ON TIME!

Formats - MFB and Plastics

Stadium - Blue Pegasus BB-10 Attack type stadium

Excepted Turnout -

Attending
AdityaTheBlader
ashton pinto
jay mahadik
Maximum Dranzer
Dolph
Clinton
nikhil shinde
JainamSpidey
Prash23
Jainam Spidey's Non WBO Brother
Maybe

Gingka Kai

Entry Fees
The entry fees for this tournament is waived as it has been 5 months from a official tourney..
Bladers could also buy a passport if they want , it would earn various benefits. Read more about passports here.
The cost of a passport is $10(Rs. 583)

Also there are the parks entry fees , which are about Rs. 30-35 for each person

Make sure to read up the official WBO Tournament Play rules. Which can be found here Grin Grin Grin

You can contact me for any queries on :-

*Important -

ALSO !! HAPPY BEYDAYS

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

You were suppose to post in WBO general, not Beyblade General, haha.

Good luck to the participants. Smile
Just a pointer, I wouldn't post my number online. Just tell them to PM or email you.
(May. 22, 2014  8:27 PM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: You were suppose to post in WBO general, not Beyblade General, haha.

Good luck to the participants. Smile
yeah , my mistake Tongue_out i am really excited as its the first tourney i am hosting that i didnt read that properly Tongue_out
(May. 22, 2014  8:29 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Just a pointer, I wouldn't post my number online. Just tell them to PM or email you.
Thanks for the pointer , its a good idea .. was so excited i forgot about it Tongue_out
(May. 22, 2014  8:29 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Just a pointer, I wouldn't post my number online. Just tell them to PM or email you.

Actually its better for him to keep his number on the thread... here, not many know how to use forums or even basic stuff like PM, and kids here normally don't check in their email
if he keeps his number on the thread people can directly contact him via his number and we can get more attendees

EDIT : Put this in the OP too http://worldbeyblade.org/standardrules.pdf
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Matt...ganization
(May. 22, 2014  8:36 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:

Actually its better for him to keep his number on the thread... here, not many know how to use forums or even basic stuff like PM, and kids here normally don't check in their email
if he keeps his number on the thread people can directly contact him via his number and we can get more attendees

EDIT : Put this in the OP too http://worldbeyblade.org/standardrules.pdf
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Matt...ganization
thanks for giving the matter of money link Grin I couldn't find it Tongue_out
Many new people are joining and should join
I am coming , and my brother is coming to.
(May. 23, 2014  9:43 AM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: Many new people are joining and should join

I just shared the link to 25 + Beyblade groups on FB...
We could get new members..
Thanks for helping this tourney so many times Grin Grin Tongue_out
count me in i would be coming with my few friends
Cool. This event will be great ! Grin many new people going to come this time Grin
OK guys first we will have the plastic format.. followed by standard MFB
Had a epic tourney !
There were 8 participants this time , that too less ... but it was a awesome tournament !!
Yo ! met new blader's, many of them
I'll post the report later, as of now i got to be ready for another tourney today!
This was a great tourney .. It was really cool .. The Winning participants were :-
1St Ashton Pinto - zirago zirago 85 MF
2nd Jay Mahadik - phantom orion , gravity destroyer BGrin
3rd - AdityaTheBlader - basalt horogium 230 CS
(May. 25, 2014  3:08 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: This was a great tourney .. It was really cool .. The Winning participants were :-
1St Ashton Pinto - zirago zirago 85 MF
2nd Jay Mahadik - phantom orion , gravity destroyer BGrin
3rd - AdityaTheBlader - basalt horogium 230 CS

I knew the winning combos, but i was waiting for you to post as you was the host Grin

EDIT: we cancelled the plastic format, due to time constraints
Today's tournament was damn awsome! Although lost all matches, the day was really fun. Got to play in a stadium with so many awsome bladers after a very long time.The tournament made my day amazing! I want some more tournaments, cant wait for them!
Well can anyone post the results?
Edit
I meant pictures not results..also congrats to all winners!
(May. 25, 2014  5:22 PM)phantom_gt Wrote: Well can anyone post the results?

Like what? Winners and their combos have been posted already

EDIT :
Later bro.. have patience, besides i didn't sleep at all from yesterday
I'll post it later
(May. 25, 2014  5:31 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(May. 25, 2014  5:22 PM)phantom_gt Wrote: Well can anyone post the results?

Like what? Winners and their combos have been posted already
ahh I edited that post bro I meant pictures also did anyone got videotape of today's tournament/s?
it was a great experience... had a lot of fun learnt many things from everyone

i had a great fun.. it was a great experience... learnt lot of things from everyone

it was great experience had a lot of fun learnt many things from everyone
Here are a few pics of the tournament... I will post the video soon
Great tourney enjoyed a lot