Mr. N - Random Booster Volume 7 Beat Lynx Draft (Done, I guess?)

Looks good to me! Go ahead and post it. Hopefully someone can add picture of the actual box sometime.
I still don't understand how to put images. It says something about a hard drive on the guide, and I didn't really understand it. I'll put it up now and someone else can put the pictures if it's OK.
Should be changed a bit imo. I mean strictly speaking Beat Lynx isn't super rare. It's equal chances to get any of them so it should be changed to prize bey.
(Apr. 29, 2011  3:14 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Should be changed a bit imo. I mean strictly speaking Beat Lynx isn't super rare. It's equal chances to get any of them so it should be changed to prize bey.

It is just TAKARA-TOMY's terminology ... You can find the parts that all the other Beyblades come with in other items even though they remain rare, but Beat, Lynx and TH170 are super exclusive to that Random Booster, hence why they consider its parts "SUPER RARE".
Fine I guess but we've never used their terminology in the beywiki random booster articles before so why start now?
(Apr. 29, 2011  3:41 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Fine I guess but we've never used their terminology in the beywiki random booster articles before so why start now?

Probably because they never really used any until now ?
wwqyang have a picture of the box,check his shop
(Apr. 29, 2011  4:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2011  3:41 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Fine I guess but we've never used their terminology in the beywiki random booster articles before so why start now?

Probably because they never really used any until now ?

Fine didn't know that. Personally I couldn't care less about random boosters. I always just get the sonokong starters.
Added a gallery.
Hell Herculeo is labeled as Hell Kerbecs in the gallery.
I fixed that and added pics of the last two beys that weren't there, check now.
TH170...someone should make a thread saying how good or bad it is.
(May. 23, 2011  9:26 PM)The Ryuga Wrote: TH170...someone should make a thread saying how good or bad it is.

You put that in my article draft thread because?...
There are two pictures of Beat Lynx and no picture of Gravity Perseus BD145XF in the gallery.