Most dangerous thing you have ever done

It was one of those lighters that had a trigger and it turns on when you squeeze the trigger i don't know what there called though.
(Oct. 18, 2013  7:28 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: almost fell on a machete ( a VERY large knife for cutting weeds and smalll unwanted plants)

I think most of us know what a Machete is DK.
I was on a golf cart going like i dunno 30 MPH and these girls (my friends sisters) hijacked us, I MEAN THEY JUMPED ON!! How? I dont know. So i was 8. And I jumped off. I landed on my back then rolled down the hill. I almost landed in a pond.
When I was like 4 or 5, I saw a squishy, rubber ball. Then I put it on top of a candle. You know where this is going.
Most dangerous thing I've done was trying to eat fire a couple months ago. So my friends introduced me to the anime ''Fairy Tail'', I was a bit skeptical about watching it because the name sounded girly and when I saw pics of a pink haired dude with a blue cat I think that really pushed me away from it. So finally I get the chance to watch it and watching the first couple episodes I see the pink haired guy eating fire and I'm thinking to myself "Dude give it a try!" So after the show I sneaked down stairs to the kitchen lit a piece of cardboard and tried to eat it. Long story short my tongue was hurting and really irritated.
(Jul. 06, 2014  3:11 AM)SupremeDragon16 Wrote: Most dangerous thing I've done was trying to eat fire a couple months ago. So my friends introduced me to the anime ''Fairy Tail'', I was a bit skeptical about watching it because the name sounded girly and when I saw pics of a pink haired dude with a blue cat I think that really pushed me away from it. So finally I get the chance to watch it and watching the first couple episodes I see the pink haired guy eating fire and I'm thinking to myself "Dude give it a try!" So after the show I sneaked down stairs to the kitchen lit a piece of cardboard and tried to eat it. Long story short my tongue was hurting and really irritated.
I'm kinda hoping this was when you were younger, haha.

I haven't really done many dangerous things, I'm a pretty paranoid person, but I have jumped over fences that anyone even a bit shorter would have tripped over and hit their face on pavement.
(Jul. 06, 2014  3:11 AM)SupremeDragon16 Wrote: Most dangerous thing I've done was trying to eat fire a couple months ago. So my friends introduced me to the anime ''Fairy Tail'', I was a bit skeptical about watching it because the name sounded girly and when I saw pics of a pink haired dude with a blue cat I think that really pushed me away from it. So finally I get the chance to watch it and watching the first couple episodes I see the pink haired guy eating fire and I'm thinking to myself "Dude give it a try!" So after the show I sneaked down stairs to the kitchen lit a piece of cardboard and tried to eat it. Long story short my tongue was hurting and really irritated.

Come on dude. I eat lighters for breakfast. Serious

I guess we'll never be like Natsu, hah. Hope your okay dude seriously. Like Dual said, I hope it was when you where a bit younger, hah.

I once hit a Wasps nest with a toy sword and broke it.
Wasp nest?! Surprised you didn't get stung! I would've been running for my carpin life.......
(Jul. 06, 2014  4:13 AM)SupremeDragon16 Wrote: Wasp nest?! Surprised you didn't get stung! I would've been running for my carpin life.......
Says the person who tried to consume a lot piece of cardboard.

I'm kidding XD I'm sure he ran, though. *cue I Ran So Far Away*
Serious

Who do you think I am? You have some real nerves saying I runned away.

I tried to extinguish an ember with my hand, it lit on fire and I have a huge scar now.
I was doing flips on my parent's bed, and I fell off the bed and my butt hit a drawer.
(Jul. 06, 2014  3:41 AM)Ryûzaki Wrote:

Come on dude. I eat lighters for breakfast. Serious

I guess we'll never be like Natsu, hah. Hope your okay dude seriously. Like Dual said, I hope it was when you where a bit younger, hah.

I once hit a Wasps nest with a toy sword and broke it.

Did the wasps chase you or something? XD
Put a key into a socket. I was about 4 or 5 years old. I was curious to see if the key could fit into the socket. Apparently it did and I got shocked(Both physically and mentally). Luckily it wasn't anything serious. My parents were in their room and thought the power got cut off.