Monster Rancher

What can I say. Great series, kickass theme song, awsome anime and cool games. What are your thoughts.
Oh gawd how I adored this series. My first anime (although I didn't know that at the time). I'm so glad I'm not the only person who remembers it. *wells up from nostalgia*

And hell yes the theme tune was great. 'Evil Moo'. XD
OMG tottaly forgot about this. I remember this too, use to have it on Play Station lol.
I wish so bad that the DS games would come out here.
Awesome show(though I barely remember it) and I loved the games. Didn't know there were DS games *searches*.
Don't remember the show that much, but the games were cool.
Whoa! I remember this show from so long ago XD But I can't really remember how it goes atm. Maybe I'll start watching some episodes online.
I remember this so much from when I was younger. Was awesome, and the games were actually quite good iirc. Then again, at that age I had no perception that games could be bad, I just assumed if I wasn't enjoyed them then I was playing it wrong or not good enough at it, ya know? =S

I think reading NOM when I was about 8 or 9 snapped me out of that when I saw reviews. =D
There was a Monster Rancher game IRL.... how comes I don't remember this Gasp
There was actually various Monster Rancher games. Since the series itself was based off the games...
Monster Rancher 2 was soooo good.

What are everyone's favorite breeds?