Moby carp

I come to this site in search of my Moby carp.
4 long years have I searched and waited (and missed out on apparently) to find him.
Now I have and it costs $400.

I've been looking for a Black Dranzer MF since I discovered that it was a thing. I have painstakingly searched for her and now I have found it.

In order to fund it (hopefully this time!) I will be selling off most of my collection (along with other things like video games).

If anyone has one to trade or sell (or both!) let me know!

P.S. although Black Dranzer MF is my main goal, I'm half assed looking for a Black Dranzer MS.
Welcome ...?

I'm not sure I could condone selling most of your collection to get one (mediocre) HMS, but you do you.
(Dec. 16, 2015  5:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Welcome ...?

I'm not sure I could condone selling most of your collection to get one (mediocre) HMS, but you do you.

Ah see but I only collect Black Dranzer.

It's one of those "in the eye of the beholder" deals, but mainly because it's like a mini collection. Keeps it focused and easy to complete.

The challenge is in the rarity!

(Dec. 16, 2015  5:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Welcome ...?

Why is "carp" changed to "carp"?

"Moby carp" is a name

I suppose I'll spell it "M O B Y D I C K"

because who has time to read?
Yo, I'd say this is equal to when I got my first MSUV.
So, yeah. Good feeling once you get it.
(Dec. 16, 2015  5:50 AM)Neo Wrote: Yo, I'd say this is equal to when I got my first MSUV.
So, yeah. Good feeling once you get it.

Sounds like it! I have plenty of beyblades but I really am drawn to black dranzer. What with the rarity and the unmatched power of the bit beast and all.
Yeah, Black Dranzer is cool; until the Attack Ring breaks, because Flame Wing is so damn breakable.
(Dec. 16, 2015  5:59 AM)Neo Wrote: Yeah, Black Dranzer is cool; until the Attack Ring breaks, because Flame Wing is so damn breakable.

Who cares they look pretty.

Call it art or whatever.
The blue one has wing attacker or whatever it is called. The black one has that really good stamina one
(Dec. 16, 2015  9:20 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: The blue one has wing attacker or whatever it is called. The black one has that really good stamina one
I'm no plastics expert, but I highly doubt a Dranzer comes with Wing Attacker

[Image: 2rf3mkn.jpg]
(Dec. 16, 2015  4:22 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2015  9:20 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: The blue one has wing attacker or whatever it is called. The black one has that really good stamina one
I'm no plastics expert, but I highly doubt a Dranzer comes with Wing Attacker

[Image: 2rf3mkn.jpg]

LOL he means Dranzer MF´s free spinning SAR! XD It´s WD is indeed called "CWD Wing Attacker". XD Which the black version doesn´t have, but only the blue one.
Hmmmmmmmmm makes sense xD
(Dec. 16, 2015  6:08 AM)...Beyblade? Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2015  5:59 AM)Neo Wrote: Yeah, Black Dranzer is cool; until the Attack Ring breaks, because Flame Wing is so damn breakable.

Who cares they look pretty.

Call it art or whatever.

oh man, I'm gonna enjoy you, hope you do stick around for a while you're pretty enjoyable though hey there is most likely someone here who's gonna sell ya a black dranzer...or!
oh man, I'm gonna enjoy you, hope you do stick around for a while you're pretty enjoyable though hey there is most likely someone here who's gonna sell ya a black dranzer...or!
[/quote]

Already got a sealed one!

http://imgur.com/R1gCp7B
(Dec. 16, 2015  10:11 PM)...Beyblade? Wrote: oh man, I'm gonna enjoy you, hope you do stick around for a while you're pretty enjoyable though hey there is most likely someone here who's gonna sell ya a black dranzer...or!

That's pretty hawt, nice gain m8.
(Dec. 16, 2015  10:15 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2015  10:11 PM)...Beyblade? Wrote: oh man, I'm gonna enjoy you, hope you do stick around for a while you're pretty enjoyable though hey there is most likely someone here who's gonna sell ya a black dranzer...or!

thanks! what's going on with your signature about 5 days or some forum battle?
(Dec. 16, 2015  10:36 PM)...Beyblade? Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2015  10:15 PM)Meta madness Wrote:

thanks! what's going on with your signature about 5 days or some forum battle?

I'll send ya a pm bout that
Lol your looking for Moby carp. I like the enthusiasm.