[Toronto, Ontario, Canada] General Tournament Interest Seeking

(Mar. 14, 2020  1:35 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2020  1:03 AM)henwooja1 Wrote: Due to COVID-19, will the Toronto area be postponing any future tournaments before AN2020 or AN2020 itself?
Yes, I would also like to know this. I don't want to spend $60 bucks on a ticket and the hotel money if I find out it gets cancelled.

At this moment, we will unfortunately not be hosting any events for March and April due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19. It just doesn't make sense to do it; it isn't worth the risk.

That said, while the situation may change, as of right now BEYBLADE NORTH 2020/Anime North 2020 is still continuing as planned. Anime North posted an update here: https://www.animenorth.com/event/index.p...oronavirus
(Mar. 19, 2020  5:41 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2020  1:35 AM)bladekid Wrote: Yes, I would also like to know this. I don't want to spend $60 bucks on a ticket and the hotel money if I find out it gets cancelled.

At this moment, we will unfortunately not be hosting any events for March and April due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19. It just doesn't make sense to do it; it isn't worth the risk.

That said, while the situation may change, as of right now BEYBLADE NORTH 2020/Anime North 2020 is still continuing as planned. Anime North posted an update here: https://www.animenorth.com/event/index.p...oronavirus
Ok thank you. I still may not go especially with them blocking the border, but we will see.
Hi all, I'm hyped to join the Mississauga Beyblade community. Would be nice to play after pandemic!
Okay, for real, you're right next to Toronto. Just use the Toronoto thread. I'm merging them so you stop splintering your community.
Hey I’m just getting back into beyblade, I’m from the Niagara region of Canada, just wondering if anyone is holding tournaments anywhere near me maybe Niagara Falls or Toronto? Thanks 🙏.
What are some good hypersphere combos you guys have come up with?
Will there be any tournaments in Toronto this summer? Or waiting on further Covid situation developments?
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:11 PM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: Will there be any tournaments in Toronto this summer? Or waiting on further Covid situation developments?

Yes, we're waiting to see how COVID-19 develops. Honestly, I imagine at this point that we won't be doing it until vaccines have been rolled out much more widely and outdoor gatherings of a more reasonable size are permitted. But you can be sure that as soon as it is safe to do so, we will be doing events!