Missing Track Descriptions

LW105: LW, or left wing 105, is a 105 height track that consists of three wings, poised in the opposite direction of w105. Some players prefer this track in low-height customs as it is the heaviest track available below a height of 120 (albeit a small difference).
Potential Standard Combo: Genbull Dragooon LW105GF

DF105: Similar to its other 105 height brethren, DF (Down force) 105 sees use in low-height customs. It offers little if any advantage over any of the other tracks at this height.

130: 130 is a mid-height track. It is a basic track with nothing fancy about it. Due to the other options available at or around this height it would be a surprise to ever see a blader elect to use this track.

TR145: TR, or triple roller 145 is a unique track, in that like roller defenser of the plastics generation it has free-sprinning wheels on its outside. This track possesses three of them on an otherwise rather round frame. Some players, depending on the mold, have found this track to possess high amounts of LAD making it a valuable track in spin-equalizing focused combos. Especially in the limited format where almost all other high-lad tracks are banned.
Potential Limited Combo: Duo (metal fury) Cancer TR145 EWD

UW145: UW, or upper wing 145 is a two piece track. Similar to V145, by flipping the direction the wings face a different mode is achieved. However, both of these modes have been found to be largely ineffective and offer little to no advantage over any other 145 height track as they are too narrow for attack and too jagged for defense. Preferable 145 tracks include W145 for stamina, GB145 for attack, and BD145 for defense.

SR200: SR, or stamina ring 200 possesses a wide and lengthy stamina ring around its core. This ring, while circular around the center, is completely straight vertically. SR200 has been found to be a powerful stamina track, especially when paired with TB. It is an alternative option for players who wish to use a tall stamina Beyblade and are not inclined or do not possess TH170 or 230.
Potential Standard Combo: Genbull Genbull SR200TB

@[Kai-V] I think that should be it unless you had something more extensive in mind.
Ah, sort of. For UW145 for example, I would really specify that flipping the piece means changing the direction the wings are going in. It should also be mentioned whether that part's added piece is just too small in width to attack, or too low, etc. And obviously that Defense requires bigger extensions that are more circular, without ragged edges. And name which other 145 Tracks are preferred.
Honestly this seems a bit rushed. List certain combos that can be made with the Tracks, even if they are adequate at best. like Kai-V said, list better options out there.

Also you don't need to say what the letters stand for because it will be given in the title of the article. (Instead of TR145 as the title it will be Triple Roller 145)
As others have expressed, listing combos and better options would definitely improve these. Even if you listed the full name in the track description, I feel like there should be some consistency. In the case of df105, it seems as if it has the "special treatment" in the form of having it's written out name in parentheses and capitalized, in comparison to the other tracks. Other notes I'd like to mention is that you refer 130 as a "mid-height" track, and I feel like all of the other descriptions could benefit from this sort of categorizing.

Overall, I feel like consistency between the descriptions would make these a lot better, and adding consistency is pretty easy for these.
(Oct. 09, 2015  8:19 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: Overall, I feel like consistency between the descriptions would make these a lot better, and adding consistency is pretty easy for these.

Was just thinking how we should have a guide to writing about parts, considering that's basically our focus now.
How about?

Part Abbreviation (what part stands for)
Part type: tracks: low medium high, metal wheels/tips: stamina, attack, defense, clear wheels: light, medium, heavy
Insert Adequate (varies part to part) Description of part
Part Ranking: Great, Good, OK, Bad
Found In: What beys it comes with
Potential combos

ex:
LW105 (Left Wing 105)
Type: Low-Height Track
LW105 consists of three wings, poised in the opposite direction of W105. Some players prefer this track in low-height customs as it is the heaviest track available below a height of 120 (albeit a small difference).
Found In: Meteo L-Drago LW105LF, Meteo L-Drago (Assault Version) LW105JB (these should be hyperlinked)
Part Ranking: Good
Potential Standard Combo: Genbull Dragooon LW105 GF
Potential Limited Combo: Cosmic Sagittario II LW105R2F
We will definitely implement a system similar to the Blader DJ banners from Beywiki onto Beyblade Wiki, and while they will change, there would still only be three categories, not four.

The other two options are a good idea, but I would really only list top-tier combinations using that part; nobody really cares about alternative-tier customizations if they are not even worth using in tournaments.
Gimme a bit more time, would like to contribute something here, currently sick and in the countryside though :')
@[Kai-V] Admittedly I play the game a little differently, but those are two of the roughly five pre-assembled combos I bring to limited and standard tournaments, respectively. So what you're saying though is that you would rather have no combos listed for a part if there are no top-tier ones that specifically benefit from it?
Exactly, only combinations that are noteworthy and competitive, in my opinion. If you think those you listed qualify for that, then perhaps it is just the word "potential" that has to be replaced.
Ah, Kai-V, in that case the majority of the older MFB articles need to be edited, they talk a lot about certain combos that while not top tier are the best option if no other parts are available.
I don't think we need to kill ourselves removing suggested customizations if they're the best possible with those parts, but it shouldn't be a priority to write them, IMO
There are certainly a lot of outdated articles, but anything that lists non-competitive combinations should definitely be removed. That just means the "Use in x customizations" gets removed though.