Missing QR Code

Today I got my Dranzer S Burst in the mail (from Ebay and reputable seller) and after opening it I noticed I didn't get a QR code to scan. 
It's odd because the package itself was sealed/unopened and everything else looks legit.  Just looks like the code wasn't printed on the box.

Has this happened to anyone else?   Does anyone have an extra code to scan?

[Image: 34271694106_79d72c4337_m.jpg] [Image: 33470889654_71b2d5a141_m.jpg] [Image: 33470887674_11177744ca_m.jpg] [Image: 33470878604_fb118c37db_m.jpg]
From what I've heard TT has released WBBA store exclusives without the QR codes. I believe only the ones imported to Japan have the codes, whereas the rest don't. They also don't have NFC chips.
(Apr. 28, 2017  7:23 AM)Kevo Wrote: From what I've heard TT has released WBBA store exclusives without the QR codes. I believe only the ones imported to Japan have the codes, whereas the rest don't. They also don't have NFC chips.

The little black squares that the other beyblades have for the arcade games in Japanese stores?
(Apr. 28, 2017  7:49 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: The little black squares that the other beyblades have for the arcade games in Japanese stores?

Yes that's them
(Apr. 28, 2017  7:23 AM)Kevo Wrote: From what I've heard TT has released WBBA store exclusives without the QR codes. I believe only the ones imported to Japan have the codes, whereas the rest don't. They also don't have NFC chips.

Well, that sucks.    Unhappy

I wonder why they would do that.
(Apr. 28, 2017  3:49 AM)Captain_Pancake Wrote: Today I got my Dranzer S Burst in the mail (from Ebay and reputable seller) and after opening it I noticed I didn't get a QR code to scan. 
It's odd because the package itself was sealed/unopened and everything else looks legit.  Just looks like the code wasn't printed on the box.

Has this happened to anyone else?   Does anyone have an extra code to scan?

[Image: 34271694106_79d72c4337_m.jpg] [/url][url=https://flic.kr/p/SZH4oo][Image: 33470889654_71b2d5a141_m.jpg] [Image: 33470887674_11177744ca_m.jpg] [Image: 33470878604_fb118c37db_m.jpg]

For a Dragoon S?
(Apr. 28, 2017  7:06 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: For a Dragoon S?

For Dranzer S
(Apr. 28, 2017  3:19 PM)Captain_Pancake Wrote: Well, that sucks.    :(

I wonder why they would do that.

I believe it has to do with the BeyTerminal and app not being available in all parts of Asia. 

Just out of curiosity, could you link me to the eBay listing?
(Apr. 28, 2017  9:08 PM)Kevo Wrote: I believe it has to do with the BeyTerminal and app not being available in all parts of Asia. 

Just out of curiosity, could you link me to the eBay listing?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/232239580036?_trk...EBIDX%3AIT

There was nothing out of the ordinary in the listing that would indicate a fake product. plus the seller had a good reputation. 
The seller was right in that the product was unopened/sealed but failed to indicate in the listing that no code would be avaiable.
The seller is in Taiwan though, a country where the BeyCloud app does not work, therefore it is useless to have QR codes. It is just too bad that they give people false hope by even keeping that clear "BEYCODE" text around it and that flap part as part of the package.
(Apr. 29, 2017  4:08 AM)Captain_Pancake Wrote: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/232239580036?_trk...EBIDX%3AIT

There was nothing out of the ordinary in the listing that would indicate a fake product. plus the seller had a good reputation. 
The seller was right in that the product was unopened/sealed but failed to indicate in the listing that no code would be avaiable.

That wasn't my concern, but rather that if the seller indicated that it wouldn't come with a code. I've seen listings of Dranzer where the seller states that there is no code or NFC chip.
(Apr. 29, 2017  4:47 AM)Kevo Wrote: That wasn't my concern, but rather that if the seller indicated that it wouldn't come with a code. I've seen listings of Dranzer where the seller states that there is no code or NFC chip.

The 15 anniversary beyblades have NFC chips?
(Apr. 29, 2017  5:50 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: The 15 anniversary beyblades have NFC chips?

Every Burst layer that was imported to Japan have NFC chips inside of them.
(Apr. 29, 2017  5:52 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Every Burst layer that was imported to Japan have NFC chips inside of them.

If so, then where is Dragoon's chip?
(Apr. 29, 2017  7:10 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: If so, then where is Dragoon's chip?

I believe it's under the bit chip
(Apr. 29, 2017  7:19 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: I believe it's under the bit chip
Idk, I remember when Burst Driger first came out, people took it apart and didn't find a chip. I doubt Dragoon has one either.

It's a shame too, it would have been cool to see the Sacred Beasts' art in the burst arcade Tongue_out
(Apr. 29, 2017  7:26 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Idk, I remember when Burst Driger first came out, people took it apart and didn't find a chip. I doubt Dragoon has one either.

It's a shame too, it would have been cool to see the Sacred Beasts' art in the burst arcade Tongue_out

Took the words out of my mouth. No chip.
(Apr. 29, 2017  7:26 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Idk, I remember when Burst Driger first came out, people took it apart and didn't find a chip. I doubt Dragoon has one either.

But there is art for it in the arcade game? If I had the proper screwdriver, I would open mine up.

But to get back on track; no Beyblades outside of Japan should contain the QR code. The app is not even available on the US nor Canadian application stores for Apple and Android, which is why (and was very most likely mentioned before). Hopefully this large discussion aids you the next time you purchase, haha.
(Apr. 29, 2017  4:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The seller is in Taiwan though, a country where the BeyCloud app does not work, therefore it is useless to have QR codes. It is just too bad that they give people false hope by even keeping that clear "BEYCODE" text around it and that flap part as part of the package.

ah ok. I just assumed ebay sellers import products from Japan to sell online.   I guess TT exports stuff to other countries. It's too bad they don't keep the codes on the boxes since anyone can sign up for an account and download the app.  

Sure all the prizes are for locals only but I still find it fun to scan the codes so you can add your items to your online collection associated with your profile.
Just happened to me too. Got Beast Behemoth, but no code to scan for BeyPoints. Also have no Beylogger. Waiting for BeyLogger Plus to be released in Singapore if it is.

Got the beycodes from the beystadium, beylauncher and launcher grip though.
Well , I heard that most TT beys don’t have them .... are you saying about the Hasbro QR code’s or something else?
(Sep. 08, 2020  11:54 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Well , I heard that most TT beys don’t have them .... are you saying about the Hasbro QR code’s or something else?

Do not necropost dormant threads from 2017. Please stop doing that.