Missing Beyblades on the Wiki!

Is anyone able to make Wiki pages for these following Beys?

Rock Orso D125B
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Bakushin Beelzeb T125XF
Mercury Anubius 85XF
Aries 125D
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Sol Blaze V145AS
Divine Chimera TR145FB
Nightmare Rex SW145SD
Spiral Capricorn 90MF
Fang Leone 130W2D
Forbidden Ionis ED145FB
Hades Crown 130FB
(Oct. 12, 2018  1:41 AM)UltraGaming Wrote: Is anyone able to make Wiki pages for these following Beys?

Rock Orso D125B
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Bakushin Beelzeb T125XF
Mercury Anubius 85XF
Aries 125D
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Sol Blaze V145AS
Divine Chimera TR145FB
Nightmare Rex SW145SD
Spiral Capricorn 90MF
Fang Leone 130W2D
Forbidden Ionis ED145FB
Hades Crown 130FB

Those are all on the wiki. FYI, it's Forbidden Eonis, not Forbidden Ionis. Also, Hades Crown is referred to as Hell Crown on the wiki.
wdym, I could find all of those

Are you sure you looked at this wiki:
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
I was talking about this wiki.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?title=Main_Page

(Oct. 12, 2018  2:14 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  1:41 AM)UltraGaming Wrote: Is anyone able to make Wiki pages for these following Beys?

Rock Orso D125B
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Bakushin Beelzeb T125XF
Mercury Anubius 85XF
Aries 125D
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Sol Blaze V145AS
Divine Chimera TR145FB
Nightmare Rex SW145SD
Spiral Capricorn 90MF
Fang Leone 130W2D
Forbidden Ionis ED145FB
Hades Crown 130FB

Those are all on the wiki. FYI, it's Forbidden Eonis, not Forbidden Ionis. Also, Hades Crown is referred to as Hell Crown on the wiki.

It’s Ionis in English, so I call it that.
(Oct. 12, 2018  2:17 AM)UltraGaming Wrote: I was talking about this wiki.

(Oct. 12, 2018  2:14 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Those are all on the wiki. FYI, it's Forbidden Eonis, not Forbidden Ionis. Also, Hades Crown is referred to as Hell Crown on the wiki.

It’s Ionis in English, so I call it that.

The wiki that DaJetSnake linked you to is the one that's up to date.

It's also much better looking and detailed.
(Oct. 12, 2018  2:21 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  2:17 AM)UltraGaming Wrote: I was talking about this wiki.

The wiki that DaJetSnake linked you to is the one that's up to date.

The Beyblade Wiki that DaJetSnake posted is blocked by my school. So I want to be able to read a Beyblade wiki of any Bey during free time or lunch.
(Oct. 12, 2018  2:27 AM)UltraGaming Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  2:21 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The wiki that DaJetSnake linked you to is the one that's up to date.

The Beyblade Wiki that DaJetSnake posted is blocked by my school. So I want to be able to read a Beyblade wiki of any Bey during free time or lunch.

There's nothing we can help you with because that wiki is out-of-date and nobody updates/revises it anymore
You're outta luck man
(Oct. 12, 2018  2:27 AM)UltraGaming Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  2:21 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The wiki that DaJetSnake linked you to is the one that's up to date.

Is the WBO blocked as well?
(Oct. 12, 2018  2:43 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  2:27 AM)UltraGaming Wrote: The Beyblade Wiki that DaJetSnake posted is blocked by my school. So I want to be able to read a Beyblade wiki of any Bey during free time or lunch.

There's nothing we can help you with because that wiki is out-of-date and nobody updates/revises it anymore
You're outta luck man

Oof ok. I understand.

Even though it’s on a small screen, at least I can still use my phone during lunch. I was just asking cause I wanted to be able to use my Chomebook.

(Oct. 12, 2018  2:51 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  2:27 AM)UltraGaming Wrote: The Beyblade Wiki that DaJetSnake posted is blocked by my school. So I want to be able to read a Beyblade wiki of any Bey during free time or lunch.

Is the WBO blocked as well?

Fortunately it’s not.
(Oct. 12, 2018  2:51 AM)UltraGaming Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  2:43 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: There's nothing we can help you with because that wiki is out-of-date and nobody updates/revises it anymore
You're outta luck man

Oof ok. I understand.

Even though it’s on a small screen, at least I can still use my phone during lunch. I was just asking cause I wanted to be able to use my Chomebook.

(Oct. 12, 2018  2:51 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Is the WBO blocked as well?

Fortunately it’s not.

I think there might still be leftover drafts about those Beys you listed earlier.

I just checked, and Rock Orso has a thread

To find the drafts, go to WBO home page, scroll down and hit Beyblade Wiki. Search up the bey that you want (Energy Ring and Fusion Wheel only) and scroll down until you see the Bey's name on the thread