[Selling]  Miscellaneous MFB Stuff

Hey guys, 
As most people here, I have MFB stuff, but my difference? I have next to no interest in keeping it anymore. With burst dropping new stuff, and it being the only area i have ANY competetive knowledge in as far as beyblade goes, its where my interest is focused. So! Im looking to do 1 of 2 things;

1. Sell this stuff. Look, I dont know what i have that has any value, or competetive use. Im not asking for much and i dont expect much. I honestly dont even know how much id want for it all. If you want specifics, feel free to ask. I have SO MUCH it feels like, and i have no idea how to categorize it. I know piece names, and what they look like for the most part, excluding zero g stuff. I only own 2 zero g beys. Never was a fan of the taller tracked beyblades. They just looked dumb imo. Anyways...

2. Trade it for burst stuff. Honestly, i would prefer the burst stuff to be takara, as its all i will use competetively, but i dont know what all i have is what bc theres hardly any differences between brands in most mfb beys. I know a LARGE portion is hasbro, but i do have a fair share of TT. All of the 4D stuff i have is, minus flash sagatario. Also all of my meteo L drago stuff is TT. 

If you have an idea of how i could organize this and post some better pics, PLEASE let me know. Also, please dont hesitate to ask about stuff. I want it gone. 

Thanks! 
Mstubbs88

(P.S. i would prefer to keep it within the US. So ill say US residents have priority, but other places that are not too hard/expensive to ship to are not out of the question)

Picture to come soon, im not very good at this "thread" thing.

[Image: 19667573_1389196187794688_89642539950726...e=59D7075D]
How much will it be for all the L'drago's you have there