Minecraft (BETA starts December 20th!)

YOU GUYS WOULDNT BELIEVE THIS BUT I SAW HEROBRINE ON MY GAME AND HE'S STRAIGHT UP HAUNTING ME I SAW HIM IN MY MINESHAFT AND HE STARTED CHASING ME AND SOMEOTHER FRIENDS. THE OTHER TIME I SAW HIM IT WAS FOGGY AND I SAW THIS SIGN SAYING "MAY LORD NOTCH HELP YOU." THEN AFTER THAT I RAN OF INTO THIS FOREST AND I SAW HIM AGAIN AND HE RAN OFF INTO THE FOG. AFTER THAT I RAN BACK HOME AND SO MY IN ORDER FOR ME TO GO INTO MY HOUSE I HAVE STEP ON THE PRESSURE PLATE AND WHEN I STEPED ON IT TO GO IN I WAS IN THEN A LITTLE WHILE MY HOUSE BLEW UP AND I DIED. (I ALMOST PEED BUT I DIN'T Grin)I NEVER PLAYED MINECRAFT AFTER THAT!

[/color]FYI: IT WAS LAST YEAR SOMTIME IN SPRING
Uhh... caps spam?

Whilst playing on the Lunarware SMP server, I was on a little expedition to just find as much stuff as I could (armored mobs, wolves, ocelots, villages, etc.) and had filled my inventory with items. I made my way into an abandoned village that someone had looted a while ago and stopped to /home sonce it was getting to night. But, surprise! Mr. Creeper shows up and blows me to smithereens. I lost all the stuff I found (which included about 2 stacks of wood, iron armor and assorted enchanted items) and couldn't recover it!

idk why I'm ranting here... need to vent lol D:
Shameless self advertising XD Anyways, join my server, haha

EmpathyCraft

• FactionsPVP
  • Antihax
  • AntiSpam
  • 50 Slots
  • 24/7

IP: 192.210.234.90:25765
(Jun. 23, 2013  8:56 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: Shameless self advertising XD Anyways, join my server, haha

EmpathyCraft

• FactionsPVP
  • Antihax
  • AntiSpam
  • 50 Slots
  • 24/7

IP: 192.210.234.90:25765

Can i join it?
I have always wanted to get this, but I have yet too.

I downloaded Minecraft PE today on my Jailbroken iPod, but it just does not seem as fun as PC, but I guess it can help learn the basics.
Anyone thinking of making a beyblade mod in minecraft?