[Product]  Midnight Bull 125SF.

(Nov. 25, 2010  6:08 AM)pikabattler Wrote: hope this reaches Australia since it's Hasbro. like to see it in action. this is an interesting bey.

Lets hope it gets more popular here. Then I won't have to buy these online.
Maybe... An immediately useful Hasbro release? Someone has taken over the Development team's brains...
With regards to Bull's use as an upper attacker, was it ever tested with the newer 85 track?

Maybe that track will be what it takes to get this into respectable upper use.
Yep! But... Stamina just got a HWS boost with Night, TT's Defense just got a heavier Libra, and Attack got everything else... Well what about Hasbro Defense!?
Currently, Defense and Stamina types own the Hasbro metagame o_0 lol
(Nov. 25, 2010  6:42 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2010  5:29 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2010  5:23 AM)Kei Wrote: Exactly. Upper Attack has never been a factor in Metal Fight Beyblade.
Aries has some upper from what I've tested.

Maybe it does, but a few Wheels probably have a bit of Upper Attack as well. Rather than saying "never been a factor", I think "is of little consequence" would have been more apt. It does exist, just not on the level it once did.

Agreed Kei. In my opinion, the real definition of Upper Attack is what Kid Dragoon's AR, Upper Dragon, had, if not better. Metal Fight nor Metal Fusion is no where near this, which disapoints me on so many levels
midnight looks like it has some force smash Chocked_2

i do hope it performs well
(Nov. 25, 2010  3:17 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Currently, Defense and Stamina types own the Hasbro metagame o_0 lol
(Nov. 25, 2010  6:42 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2010  5:29 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2010  5:23 AM)Kei Wrote: Exactly. Upper Attack has never been a factor in Metal Fight Beyblade.
Aries has some upper from what I've tested.

Maybe it does, but a few Wheels probably have a bit of Upper Attack as well. Rather than saying "never been a factor", I think "is of little consequence" would have been more apt. It does exist, just not on the level it once did.

Agreed Kei. In my opinion, the real definition of Upper Attack is what Kid Dragoon's AR, Upper Dragon, had, if not better. Metal Fight nor Metal Fusion is no where near this, which disapoints me on so many levels

While I think that design is a very small factor, I'm more of the opinion that the velocity and material of Metal Fight Beyblade Wheels means that Upper Attack cannot be reproduced as easily on a consistent level.
true..the weight of the polycarbon plastic plus these metals would make it hard for uppper attack in MFB...

maybe we have been looking at this all wrong... maybe we dont see the upper attack, but that doesnt mean its effect doesnt exist in MFB...!...i just thought of a new theory! its off topic, so i will say no more for now, but in time, after some research is done, I will post my findings.
That beyblade looks awesome!
Can't wait to get it!
(Nov. 25, 2010  3:17 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Currently, Defense and Stamina types own the Hasbro metagame o_0 lol

Hah, I know that, PTW, Supervortex, and LF are a Stamina Type's dream. It was kind of a joke... I'm gonna laugh if Burning Firestrike stadium is actually above decent. Now back on topic. Night should be slightly wider than Virgo, right?
um how is that on topic this thread is for midnight bull not night virgo

im just hoping for some decent smash from midnight
Oops, clicked wrong thread... Hah. My bad.
(Nov. 25, 2010  1:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This is a Hasbro exclusive, the Hybrid Wheel version of the Metal System Bull 125SF. Weight and shape will slightly differ.

There are no release dates with Hasbro.

[Image: midnightbull1.jpg]
can you show a bigger pic than that
there is no bigger picture right now
she would if she could

edit: kai-v would you like me to resize the picture so its bigger
It might be a while, like I mentioned some posts ago.
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images...95H1lg.jpg

enjoy. seems that there are more beys than we originaly inticipated...should the new Cyber Pegasis have a thread? it does have already existing parts, so i do not know if its signifigant enough
(Nov. 25, 2010  5:49 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images...95H1lg.jpg

enjoy. seems that there are more beys than we originaly inticipated...should the new Cyber Pegasis have a thread? it does have already existing parts, so i do not know if its signifigant enough
That is exactly the image I placed in the first post ... I cut them out of that picture, they are exactly the same size.

No, I did not make a topic for Cyber Pegasis because it is frankly only a blue Cyber Pegasis ... Also, there are certainly not more Beyblades than we expected, as there are older Beyblades such as Flame Libra and Rock Escolpio in there, plus the four new Beyblades, nothing else. Cyber Pegasis' separate release was already known.

lord Wolfblade, that would be pointless, it would just be more pixellated and harder to see.
Wow, so now we get exclusive beyblade? I'm liking Hasbro a bit better now. If only we could get a decent stadium...
Finally, a hasbro exclusive! Hope it is good. Possibly it could be used like the original bull?
weight and shape are different, not to mention material...so this will preform differently
(Nov. 25, 2010  11:51 PM)ILikeLyke Wrote: Wow, so now we get exclusive beyblade? I'm liking Hasbro a bit better now. If only we could get a decent stadium...

Well they are heading in the right direction with the stadiums, so it WILL happen eventually heh. I too am liking them more now though, these new beys open an entirely new world of testing (hopefully).
Looks so... Awful ..O.o
what? the pics are microscopic! if you like the pre-hws bull, then you shoukd like this. i am assuming you do not like the pre-hws bull then?

@CrimsonAquario:
Quote:Finnaly, a hasbro exclusive!

The Super Vortex Battle Set, Face off sets, all of thier stadiums...

but then agian, by that you probobbly ment exclusive new parts