Metro Washington DC Area

(Aug. 24, 2019  2:34 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Nope! Plenty of kids both younger & older than him attend our tournaments. I’ll be hosting in the DC metro area on the 7th, so keep an eye out for a thread this weekend

THanks!
(Aug. 27, 2019  12:23 AM)Chessmaster Chi Wrote: DC, September 7th? I'm not seeing it.

Apologies - meant the 8th. You've RSVP'd!
my son is super interested in joining a community in the Washington DC area, but we can't find anything on the list. anyone have ideas?
(Feb. 02, 2020  1:06 AM)Aniketsmom Wrote: my son is super interested in joining a community in the Washington DC area, but we can't find anything on the list. anyone have ideas?

*cough cough* I’ve got a team. Plus, The Supreme One, Yami, and DeceasedCrab all host.
(Feb. 02, 2020  1:06 AM)Aniketsmom Wrote: my son is super interested in joining a community in the Washington DC area, but we can't find anything on the list. anyone have ideas?

There are tournaments in Silver Spring once the weather's a bit warmer. A few tournaments in Baltimore soon. Keep your eyes on the Tournaments page!

If u want u can get discord and join the wbbo discord server, there’s a whole section about teams/community’s