Metal series discussion....

Everyone's view on Beyblade Metal series. Fav. Blader, beyblade. Would you like to get them back? What storyline you want to see in that series? Suggestions.
Even though not huge metal fan, i think if they made a reboot it should be around the Variares guy I think his name is king, any way he’s my favorite metal series Charcter because he acts cocky but not over cockily like aiga
I've moved this to the Beyblade Anime and Manga area, since this seems to focus on the television series.
My favourite blader was RYUGA !! ( HE was THE Dragon EMPEROR of the WORLD !! ) , But he left the world ( He didn't died ,he was observing the Events/Happening of Zero G , He had become ONE with Ldrago !! )
(Sep. 11, 2018  12:12 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: My favourite blader was RYUGA !! ( HE was THE Dragon EMPEROR of the WORLD !! ) , But he left the world ( He didn't died ,he was observing the Events/Happening of Zero G , He had become ONE with Ldrago !! )

When,I can’t exactly remember
(Sep. 12, 2018  9:56 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2018  12:12 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: My favourite blader was RYUGA !! ( HE was THE Dragon EMPEROR of the WORLD !! ) , But he left the world ( He didn't died ,he was observing the Events/Happening of Zero G , He had become ONE with Ldrago !! )

When,I can’t exactly remember

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1_1bS3iSyQ ( At the end , there is a dragon , which is supposed to be LDrago )
Okay,thanks
(Sep. 12, 2018  11:49 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2018  9:56 AM)Battleburst Wrote: When,I can’t exactly remember

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1_1bS3iSyQ ( At the end , there is a dragon , which is supposed to be LDrago )
To be completely honest, the metal series was basically my life growing up. I look back on it (or at least, the dub) now and laugh, but naturally, it's a little bit of an uncomfortable laugh knowing that a silly little franchise is kind of the reason I'm at where I'm at right now? Really overdramatic, I know, but I'm not even joking, I don't believe that I would be the prolific writer/artist I am now if it weren't for my obsession with creating illustrated Beyblade fanfiction back in elementary school.
My favorite characters are between Reiji, Tobio, Tetsuya, Ryutaro, Damian (surprise, surprise), Jack, and Johannes. That list probably won't be narrowed down, by the way.
If they decided to revive the anime, I'd really like to see where all the bladers are now. Is Ryuga actually dead? Has the effects of the arrangement worn off for Damian like they did for the others in Star Breakers? Has Tetsuya gone to live with his crustacean brethren as a mermaid? (I'm kidding on that last one but seriously, where on earth did all of the non-reoccuring Metal Fusion characters go? I need answers, immediately.)