Metal fight experts: need some help!

Hey everybody! So, today i need you guys to find a "at least good" combo for Fang Leone. The current one i'm using is MF Fang Leone (counter mode)/90/wd.
Maybe getting back to defense mode could help? This setup has some terrifying recoil, you know.
Thanks in advance!
(Apr. 04, 2019  11:48 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hey everybody! So, today i need you guys to find a "at least good" combo for Fang Leone. The current one i'm using is MF Fang Leone (counter mode)/90/wd.
Maybe getting back to defense mode could help? This setup has some terrifying recoil, you know.
Thanks in advance!

Use 230 instead of 90 and you should be golden
Fang Leone 90 R2F would be a decent attack combo, especially with the recoil the Fang wheel has. If you have some other parts, swap out the metal wheel for Flash and the Energy Ring for Bull or some high weight ring and you're almost good to go. If you have 85, use it instead of 90
(Apr. 05, 2019  12:17 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Fang Leone 90 R2F would be a decent attack combo, especially with the recoil the Fang wheel has. If you have some other parts, swap out the metal wheel for Flash and the Energy Ring for Bull or some high weight ring and you're almost good to go. If you have 85, use it instead of 90

That doesn’t sound all that much like a Fang Leone combo Tongue_out
Thank you all guys! I know Fang 4D wheel is not the best of all, recoil is enough to say "i'm done". Maybe a grippier performance tip/bottom like rubber semi-flat (not too aggressive, not too lazy) could help to lessen that. It's not a bad 4D wheel all around (counter mode has a good smash attack).
Beyblade Hobby Q&A - Forum Rules Wrote:
  • Need help building a combo? Use this thread. Do not make a new thread asking for help with building a combo.